Adix

Reaction score
So in my hunt to win all trophies in 15 major leagues, I joined a Turkish team. I felt that the squad wasn't strong enough, so I sold a lot of players and got in a new set. All good, until I play my first league game.

It tells me I need to have up to 6 non-Turkish players in my first 11, and up to 8 non-Turkish players in all the selected team. Apart from that I need 1 player U21 who was raised at my club.

My team is full of foreigners, with only 4 players being Turkish. I didn't know about the rule, so that is why I have been caught out. What do you think I should do now?

- Use some sort of editor to make them Turkish (I do not want to do this though, as I'm in 2031 and have not touched any sort of editor)
- Leave the club, and then take over a new club in the next summer (I will just holiday or something)
- Play my reserves etc. and sell my 'new' players asap (reserves are ****).

I'm inclined to do the second one. I have no problem going away for a year. I'm sure it won't damage my reputation (I won like 50 trophies, incl World Cup) so i will find another club easily.

What do you think?

If your on a mission to win all the leagues. Do it right don't use editor.

Only thing is holiday for a year.

First of all my friend, if you are chosing a league you have no knowledge of; Squad/Squad Registration and check the requirements...

Secondly, if you would have changed out your entire team as you did and been able to play the team, I highly doubt that your first season would have been Great since new players need time to adjust...

Thirdly, editors are for kids, my son likes to edit games, he is 11...

I suggest you leave the club in shame, restart and study the leage rules. All leagues have different rules!

Yeah, not used it since. Will prob leave.

Don't try and lecture me. just because I have no idea I need Turkish player doesn't mean I need to re-start from scratch.

Your second suggestion was to start from scratch...

It's not as bad as it sounds... use your best players, have reserves fill in the gaps and do the best you can. You'll still be able to have 6 of your best players in the first 11 at any one time, and I'm sure you have a couple of good Turkish players too. Play the best you can, you won't get sacked if you are such an experienced, trophy driven manager.

Just ride it out for a year then fix it. You got them into this mess, you get them out.

Just ride it out for a year then fix it. You got them into this mess, you get them out.[/QUOTE]

Spoken like a true manager

Hold on now, how many managers have you heard that get hired, release most players and buy in new players? This is an excellent thread to discuss the mentality of your squad when players are released and new players are introduced. The AI is not that stupid that you can take 11 players, throw them into the release on free/terminate contract then buy or free transfer 11 new players...

Adix, if you decide to stay with the team, bite your lip and fight for a good league position in the first season, update this thread on how it goes, quite interesting if the team can handle the Man Management style.