GTA on the XBox 360

I saw a pisstake of GTA by Dave Chappelle a while back is was very funny

where did u see chappelles show?

Hmmm.... Looks exactly the same as the old GTA games, no point in buying it.

:D Nice clip Greg foudn it very funny, timing was perfect on the whole clip :)

Nice clip. The car 'action' was a bit poor though, not a single crash! :(

Has anyone Downloaded the new Lost & the Damned yet? I have,played it for a bit.Seems ok so far.I like the new grainy look to the graphics.

No I haven't yet. I need to get some more MS Points before I can and haven't been able to get into town to buy a points card.

the original GTA IV was overrated...so im not gona waste my microsoft buyin that

I don't agree mate,i thought it was a quality game and i enjoyed it from start to finish.There are some lovely touches in it and great humour,but each to their own.

Its out now?

GTA was a amssive dissapointment, only reason I bought xbox.

The graphics were nice, gameplay bit more realstic, but...

I liked GTA because it had a cartoony feel to it not a realistic one. The best thing about GTA has always been the storyline, characters and its humour which were all lacking from this GTA, only thing that made me chortle was the serial killer which wasnt even a main mission part of the stroyline.

i thought it was good, the only let down for me was the little amout of individuality you could have and the fact money was pretty much irrelevant.

gta san andreas had gym, haircuts, car modding, loads more clothing choices, choosing houses and places to live to buy. and on gta4 you couldnt buy anything. felt like no incentive to do massive missions if you didnt need the money but i think its hard to deny the graphics and gameplays pretty impressive

and ive got the lost and the damned and it seems good, i was apprehensive about being a biker gang cos i hate using bikes and fallin off but the bikes are good on this. probs worth 12 quid just for a bit more gameplay, new cars n weapons n stuff

and ive got the lost and the damned and it seems good, i was apprehensive about being a biker gang cos i hate using bikes and fallin off but the bikes are good on this. probs worth 12 quid just for a bit more gameplay, new cars n weapons n stuff

Yeh I heard that they changed the way bikes handle so it sounds good. I'll definitely get it when I get enough spare cash.

The Bikes do handle much better,thank god.There was another bike Chase and shoot mission and it was so much easier.You dont seem to fail missions either now for falling too far behind your target.

I agree the bikes have better handling, but I don't like the story in L&D. I much prefer the normal template of "new boy in town", Johnny just seems like a ****. Not that Niko, Tommy, Carl or Claude weren't, he just seems more irritating to me.

LOVE the grenade launcher though, it's superb if you manage to get into a gun fight with police who are using their cars as shield.

Jesus,ive just seen the character Stubbs From the new GTA download with his **** and balls out,i laughed my **** off.I dont think ive ever seen a full frontal in that detail on a computer game before.:O