GTA:SA SA-MP (san andreas multiplayer

british :)

---------- Post added at 06:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 PM ----------

what is the ip i add?

im in the middle of making one now

---------- Post added at 07:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 PM ----------

This application has been DECLINED
Reason
Overall lack of effort. Please include in-depth answers of all the questions. Read the questions carefully, and also re-read the rules before re-applying please, so you succeed in giving the specific and complete answer - http://ls-rp.com/Category/rules/ & http://www.digitalkarl.com/roleplay/ is a guide that will help you with the expressions and your role-play in general. Change your name, please. :(

how do i get accepted

---------- Post added at 07:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:12 PM ----------

any tips on how to answer the questions so i can get accepted

My friend had a server on this, it closed down a while ago though, I was the Army chief.

I just flew the Harrier Jet around and blew stuff up with the tank :p

My friend had a server on this, it closed down a while ago though, I was the Army chief.

I just flew the Harrier Jet around and blew stuff up with the tank :p
Did he ever told you that he closed it because of the stuff you did? :p

Did he ever told you that he closed it because of the stuff you did? :p

lol no. I only did it when it was me and him online. But he closed it cause he never had the time to script it, keep it running etc

i think all of us on fm base should start a server up i have a good script and gamemode i just dont know how to put the server online

i think all of us on fm base should start a server up i have a good script and gamemode i just dont know how to put the server online

If your really that interested I'll ask my friend when I next see him :)

Why don't you try IBP-RP?

188.138.45.230:7777

Server needs some people and anybody'll be welcomed.

Yes it's older than the newest GTA, but loads of people stick with SA because it's more fun to play online. Sort of the same that Age of Empires II is still more popular online than Age of Empires III. I do play frequently on different servers. This being on of them, know some of these guys for a couple of years now, my nick there is StonedAsHell :)

SA:MP version 0.3a

HostName: Ultimative Gamers Playground [Merry Christmas]
Address: 188.40.86.76:8001
Players: 20 / 45
Ping: 15
Mode: DM,Stunt,Race,Mission,Derby,RP
Map: UGP 3.1.131

And on 0.3b there are several i visit every now and then, but i usually go to the one above for some racing or plain fun

Maybe you ought to take a look on that server, it has the whole map playable but not hundreds of people in them. So you can easily look eachother up

Id go on it if I knew how to work mp

You need this:

http://files.sa-mp.com/sa-mp-0.3a-install.exe

And ofcourse the game itself installed on your pc or on disc

Last edited:
want to make a roleplay one like you said i know how to make one

---------- Post added at 05:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 AM ----------

server is made
looking for admins and players now anyone intrested :)

you wont often get an offer like that here.