GTA V (Coming September 17 2013)

heard it may include some of the facial expression software used in LA Noire. What's with all the hate on GTA IV? I thought it was the best

I think it's because San Andreas was such an amazing game, GTA 4, was a bit off a let down. Graphically a beast, but once the story-line was done, there wasn't much to do, unlike San Andreas. They took most things that many people enjoyed in SA, and took them out.

I think it's because San Andreas was such an amazing game, GTA 4, was a bit off a let down. Graphically a beast, but once the story-line was done, there wasn't much to do, unlike San Andreas. They took most things that many people enjoyed in SA, and took them out.

Ye I can understand this. I did enjoy flying the jets on San Andreas listening to "A Horse With No Name" haha. But I thought GTA IV had great graphics, great story, great gameplay it kind of made up for it. Also the DLC added more gameplay too. Still I do have good memories of shanking people with screwdrivers on Vice City...

San andreas was the ******* bomb!

I enjoyed 4, but it wasn't a patch on SA or VC imo.

Ye I can understand this. I did enjoy flying the jets on San Andreas listening to "A Horse With No Name" haha. But I thought GTA IV had great graphics, great story, great gameplay it kind of made up for it. Also the DLC added more gameplay too. Still I do have good memories of shanking people with screwdrivers on Vice City...

Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed GTA 4 very much, but nothing will compare to the endless nights of San Andreas. Feel like starting up my PS2 and playing me some. :p

Thought the ballad of gay Tony was a brilliant piece of DLC. Loved GTAIV but it was just a bit too depressing. You never quite make it big, like you did in VC or SA.

Maybe thats the criminal overlord in the me talking, but still...

Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed GTA 4 very much, but nothing will compare to the endless nights of San Andreas. Feel like starting up my PS2 and playing me some. :p
very tempting haha. steam deal had all GTA's for a decent price I was tempted by

Thought the ballad of gay Tony was a brilliant piece of DLC. Loved GTAIV but it was just a bit too depressing. You never quite make it big, like you did in VC or SA.

Maybe thats the criminal overlord in the me talking, but still...

went for a more realistic kind of ending haha ;) the ending was quite epic tbh.

heard it may include some of the facial expression software used in LA Noire. What's with all the hate on GTA IV? I thought it was the best

I agree. I think that GTAIV was one of the best, but San Andreas was the best.

I downloaded it on my Xbox the other month when it was on sale for 800 MSP. Well worth it!

I'll certainly be looking to snap this up. Have played all of the previous instalments, and if this one is anywhere near as good as Vice City (which for me was the greatest GTA) then I'll be well chuffed.

san Andreas and vice city, best iv played. cant wait for GTA v

i just love making chaos and havoc in the city XD back in vice city

When i seen the Vinewood sign i jizzed, and the jet may be a sign that we get to fly planes again.

When i seen the Vinewood sign i jizzed, and the jet may be a sign that we get to fly planes again.

There were also smaller propeller planes, plus the small plane dropping stuff over the Mexicans picking grapes so there definitely will be flyable planes and most likely countryside too, don't think there's too much grape fields in downtown LA. A cop register plate had "San Andreas" on it, so there could be more than just Los Santos. Suppresed assault rifles too, retractable roofs on cars too and stuff. Not overly excited, but sounds good.

Yeah trailer is very nice and and this game will be also nice as like to previous versions and i will play it soon so it is a great adventure to play this game.

Flash Games

Last edited: