Guaranteed 14% Profit? Bet on Mayweather!

saberclaw

Reaction score
Hey guys. First up this isn't spam, I've just presented it like spam because I posted it on a forum that's very referral link influenced. I won't post any referral links here.

Anyway, I figured of a way to make some money but don't have the finances to really benefit from the method myself. It's pretty dumb, but there's logic behind my madness.

Give this a read: Baz's Guide To Increasing Your Finances By At Least 14%

NOTE: Please don't bother trying to look at any other pages of my website because, well, there's nothing there lol. :D

It's basically bet lots of money on Mayweather to win his next boxing match. He will win, no doubt. Probably not even 0.01% chance of him getting beat.

Just a tip. If I had a few bob lying around, I know what I'd do with it.

Im going to bet against him and make a fortune :)

This is the most ridiculous thing i've heard. Basically, "bet money on clear fave, win minimal amount of stake back".

Thought it would at least be a "bet £30 here, get £20 cashback, open new account on another site, get more cash back, bet £30 on this other site and get more cash back" but nope, just "bet on a fave, and get meh winnings".

He's asking for donations from winnings on his website, ingenious at best.

Would love to see Mayweather lose and lose all your money haha. What a waste of a thread.

Wasn't there a website with a story about a guy who did something similar to this with his university money and lose? Needless to say, he died.

I've bet all the money I have left in the world, £350:

bet.png

Mayweather won, just like I said. I hope you all listened and placed bets.

you made £58, what kind of psychic are you?!

The "refs" in boxing are worst than the football ones. I would understand a split decicion for Mayweather, but 8 pts? I someone got that lead, it was Cotto.