Hi, any screenshot of results?
Hi bro my only result with this tactics is Napoli 1st season Seria A win with cup win and semifinal of Uefa but i have so many different tactics i want to upload and had like 1/2 of season of playtime with them that i cannot provide screen with results. If you play it with right team it just must work because i tried to copy Guardiola as much as i could within the engine. One guy is test playing this tactic so i can ask him if he can provide screenshots but he is offline now

Hi guys again so i updated this Mancity tactic to reflect more real life than before :) Made the AP-attack (AMR) Inside forward Support with shoot more often like Mahrez does. Changed some crossing and running instructions to make the tactic more attacking and faster. U will see the changes when u download. Also changed the fullbacks left is more attacking with cut inside like Zhinchenko right is Walker with hold position but he assist as much as the left one.
Have yet to lose with this tactic so far i only lost 1 friendly and in league and cups didnt lost yet. But its only like 12th game of the season so... https://www.mediafire.com/file/yurx...+Guardiola+Absolute+final+version+v1.fmf/file
20220110190438_1.jpg

20220110190441_1.jpg

20220110190444_1.jpg