Guardiola Man City 433

vladpony

Reaction score
Hello guys so i wanted to share a tactic i posted like 2 months ago on steam forum....Now i made the pressing forward a complete forward and its working good i think i dont have the best results yet but i am tweaking it mid season and as u can see i can win vs very good opposition then lose to some weaker teams but i think its because i was playing pressing forward who just cant seem to score goals and close the match, but he is good in defending. Also i can manage most clean sheets a season just the scoring is a little bit problematic if you figure it out would be appreciated. I dont have the best team but the team is solid and i think you can manage better results with this tactic than
20200219133322_1.jpg
me
20200219133412_1.jpg
20200219132941_1.jpg
20200219132955_1.jpg

Attachments

• Guardiola Man City .fmf
    44.1 KB · Views: 493
try the DLP support switch him to AP-ATT if u dont score vs weaker opposition seems to be working better. Also when u have good left winger try him W sup or Attack but then he wont cut inside which will limit him to some point

Hi guys i know its the first but i promise there arent hidden jokes or anything in this tactic its updated the old version. Just for fun :). Try to get the balls to target mans feet he can be the inside forward on right or poacher. So u can untick the pass into space but then there is no chance creaton so much

Attachments

• Man city new style Guardiola .fmf
    43.3 KB · Views: 146
  • 20200401091402_1.jpg
    20200401091402_1.jpg
    283.4 KB · Views: 288
Because every good modern team play very defensive mentality from default. Even Man City, Man Utd, Chelsea, every top team these days its 10 or 11 man defending in the first place even vs weaker opposition. Atleast from what i saw this season. Because the leagues are more balanced. So i think its more realistic to play very def. Try it its working i beat Liverpool today in my first competitive game the Community Shield

New tactic better than old tactic?
More score?
More defensive?

try the DLP support switch him to AP-ATT if u dont score vs weaker opposition seems to be working better. Also when u have good left winger try him W sup or Attack but then he wont cut inside which will limit him to some point

How to hold score at last 15minutes?

I dont know if better , played 5 games won 4 lost 1 to Liverpool in league vs weaker opposition its better i think because you can have 15 shots on target easy. Justr try i didnt test it much yet