So many screenshots and none of the formation... Can someone say what formation this is, or post a SS?

Insane defence! Anyone got a screenshot of formation in English?

Do you let specific players take the set pieces?

Hi mate

Your inside forwards are performing well ?
I play as monaco too , do you think lemar can play inside forward left even he's left foot ?

View attachment 1136867 all the games i play with this tatic (H)

Haha that's very nice man! IMO the best defence is to have the ball as much as you can :)

Insane defence! Anyone got a screenshot of formation in English?

Here you have!

View attachment 75402

Do you let specific players take the set pieces?

Not really, I just follow the coaching team's tips or I just let them blank, it still worked very well for me :D

Hi mate

Your inside forwards are performing well ?
I play as monaco too , do you think lemar can play inside forward left even he's left foot ?

Hey. I prefer to use left footed players in the right side and right footed on the left side so they can do diagonal runs. So I usually prefer Keita Balde on the left side and Lemar on the right. But I tell you I have also used Lemar sometimes on the left and maybe because he's not so bad with his weaker foot he did more than decent matches. From stats I have in the season I'm playing now, I've used Thomas Lemar in 5 out of 14 matches on the left side with an average rate of 7.14 there, 0 goals and 4 assists. So I think you can use him there if you want :D

Hey. I prefer to use left footed players in the right side and right footed on the left side so they can do diagonal runs. So I usually prefer Keita Balde on the left side and Lemar on the right. But I tell you I have also used Lemar sometimes on the left and maybe because he's not so bad with his weaker foot he did more than decent matches. From stats I have in the season I'm playing now, I've used Thomas Lemar in 5 out of 14 matches on the left side with an average rate of 7.14 there, 0 goals and 4 assists. So I think you can use him there if you want :D[/QUOTE]

Ok mate ! Gracias :) i'm always happy to see normal formations . I really hate strikerless or 3 strikers up front. Asi que gracias por compartir ;)

did you change samething in the tatic against big teams?

This is tiki-taka? Sorry but no.
Tiki-taka need 87+% passes compled, possesion 63+% in each games (both home and away), many shots and CCC's than opponent...
All tactics loks great in Portugal league where you have 2 or 3 good teams and all others are very bad.
In next SS you can see how your "tiki-taka" works in Bundesliga. I'm Leverkusen. Resut is 1-0 for Fraiburg, team much weaker than my. And yes, I'm do all what you are say in first post (OI, and tactics is close to full familiarity).
View attachment 75396

Next game is at home - vs Wolfsburg. Tactic work great in first 15 minutes, but after that - horror. Results of game is 1-3 for Wolfsburg. This is statistics from game:
View attachment 75395

And yes, this is passion4fm Tiki-taka for FM17, you are just drop position of Wing backs from WBR/L to FBR/L.

Hi mate,I wanted to know if you changed your shouts (instructions) when you play against smaller teams which play with a low defensive block. I have trouble getting some shots on target in this situation. Do u have any tips please ?

gonna give this a try with crystal palace. love tiki taka

Thank you

Thank you so much!

The brand of football Im producing now is amazingly beautiful to watch.

Look at this result Ive printed!!!

XDXDXD