Guess the end of season table!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cartlidge

Reaction score
Chelsea
Manchester United - (Yea I support Manchester United too, but I cant see them winning this season if they dont make some BIG transferes in January)
Manchester City - (Personaly I think that Manchester Citys real place in the premier league will be fighting too get about Arsenal, and tottenham so the places 3,4,5 can be anything I cant see who will come up top between Arsenal tottenham and Manchester City)
Arsenal -
Tottenham -
Astonvilla
Everton ( If the season continues like this I see theese 3 teams fighting to be abouve each other!)
Liverpool
Fulham
Sunderland
Stoke ( Midtable fight with theese teams)
Bolton
Blackburn
---Portsmoth
Burnley
Wigan
Hull City
Wolves
Westham
---Birmingham
The bottom 6 teams will fight all season, this is how I think it will end up at the end of the season, I dont think that Pompey will stay bottom and I think that after December we will see them shoot off, the reason Ive put hull city there is because, firstly I support them, yes but also There getting a new chairman and possibly a new manager!

Burnley wont get relegated I know that because of there home record there a new Stoke!

The reason I put Birgmingham bottom is because I think that Birmingham and Hull City could swap it could go Hull bottom but because I support Hull well thats what I think!

Post your end of season Leagues!!!

Last edited:
1. chelsea
2. arsenal
3. man utd
4. man city
5. tottenham
6. aston villa
7. liverpool
8. everton
9. sunderland
10. fulham
11. stoke city
12. wigan
13. bolton
14. blackburn
15. burnley
16. birmingham
17. portsmouth
18. west ham
19. wolves
20. hull city

Hull City Last, oo noes! I think that if more people post im sure we will see that more :'(

1. Chelsea- Look rock solid at the top
2. Man Utd- Obviously will be close to the top on points, but may need to sort out the defence a bit, and I also feel Rooney will get injured for a few games and this will hamper them
3. Arsenal- The youth looks like it might finally be developing into carrying a big threat to the title. Will be 3-4 points behind Chelsea/Man Utd
4. Liverpool- 2 man team? Probably not, but definitely rely upon Torres and Gerrard, will be too inconsistent. Will end quite a few points behind Arsenal
5. Man City- Will be very close to Liverpool on points, but the team just needs some extra time to bond properly, also a lack of... enthusiasm to chase down balls and such might hinder them. Next season maybe.
6. Tottenham- Looking good this season, quality manager, should be fine
7. Aston Villa- Won't carry the same threat to the established order as last season, but will still be there abouts when it comes to getting into Europe
8. Sunderland- Good manager, money to spend, good squad, will challenge to get into Europe
9. Everton- Smallish squad and injuries will end up scuppering their chances for Europe. If they do avoid injuries then could do better than I predict
10. Fulham- Excellent season last season, wont quite be able to match that but will still be safe and secure
11. Stoke- Same as last season, not much new, will be solid but not spectacular
12. West Ham- Looks bad at the moment, but will turn it around and will end up being comfortable-ish.
13. Wigan- New manager may take time to stamp his authority on the squad. Will be a bit like Liverpool, inconsistent, but they will survive. Steve Bruce might poach some players away from them though?
14. Birmingham- Could do much better than I predict, depends how the takeover goes, but I feel they're safe and will stay up
15. Bolton- Boring! But will do enough to survive.
16. Burnley- Home form should just about sustain them
17. Blackburn- Just got a feeling they'll massively under perform and by similar to Newcastle/Boro of last season, but will scrape through
18. Portsmouth- Not sure on this one, not sure how the takeover will end up going. With current squad they will be relegated, but if there is money injected in for transfers then they might survive
19. Wolves- One of the promoted teams has to go down!
20. Hull- New manager or not, the team just doesn't do it for me. They'll hit bottom sometime after christmas and wont be able to drag themselves out of the relegation spots.

Last edited:
1. Chelsea- Look rock solid at the top
2. Man Utd- Obviously will be close to the top on points, but may need to sort out the defence a bit, and I also feel Rooney will get injured for a few games and this will hamper them.

Firstly thats a very nice table and looks like it will end up like that!

Secondly, I agree with your Chelsea top, Manchester united second at the moment.
Manchester United have some money to spend on players, new fast, yongue expensive players, as chelsea can not! It will be very close but if manchester united sign more im sure they might just come above them.

20. Hull- New manager or not, the team just doesn't do it for me. They'll hit bottom sometime after christmas and wont be able to drag themselves out of the relegation spots.

Hmn, New manager and new chairman, I think it will do the team alot also some extra transfere funds will be made available, I think the bottom 5 will be so close this year and anything could happen!!

---------- Post added at 02:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 AM ----------

no offense, just a guess lol :p

None taken but predicted 20th last season, predicted 20th this season.

And hopfully Predicted 20th next season! :D

Predicted 20th next season? League 1 beckons in that direction! (Sorry, couldn't resist ^.^)

Thing is with Hull is there really much money to be given to a new manager? Also I feel the squad seems to have poor morale or harmony or something, they just don't seem much of a unit. If that is down to Brown then the sooner he goes the better. But then the new manager will need a certain amount of games to change things, and by time he has got the team playing how he likes it might just be too late for them to survive- look at Shearer last season.

4. Liverpool- 2 man team? Probably not, but definitely rely upon Torres and Gerrard, will be too inconsistent. Will end quite a few points behind Arsenal

Liverpool will lose points to: Chelsea, Arsenal, manchester City, Tottenham. at least and they need to try to win every game.

I dont think they can make 4th not this season!

---------- Post added at 02:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 AM ----------

Predicted 20th next season? League 1 beckons in that direction! (Sorry, couldn't resist ^.^)

Lol , thanks for that made me laugh!

Chelsea
Man united
Arsenal
Liverpool
Aston Villa
Man city
tottenham
everton
sunderland
fulham
stoke city
wigan
bolton
blackburn
west ham
birmingham
wolves
burnley
portsmouth
hull

Even if you don't think they will make 4th, I think anything less than 6th is just a silly suggestion. Either way, I think they'll pick up points in crucial tough matches, whilst losing them in games they probably shouldn't. Whilst on the other hand I think the likes of City, Spurs, Villa, Everton etc will lose some games they shouldn't and ALSO not get points from the top teams, which is why Liverpool will pip them to 4th.

Thing is with Hull is there really much money to be given to a new manager? Also I feel the squad seems to have poor morale or harmony or something, they just don't seem much of a unit. If that is down to Brown then the sooner he goes the better. But then the new manager will need a certain amount of games to change things, and by time he has got the team playing how he likes it might just be too late for them to survive- look at Shearer last season.

New manager and new chaiman/part owner, i heard somwere he will bring in money to the team, also we will be ofloading players we dont need, or that have under preformed, this will/should happen in January i hope. Therefore players need to fight for a spot in the team till January.

Did you see the burnley game, on match of the day or what ever, Hull played with alot of confidence we got shots and that game in my opinion should have ended 1-1.

umm city drop points? we hammered arsenal, and vs man u they won because of fergie time,

Even if you don't think they will make 4th, I think anything less than 6th is just a silly suggestion. Either way, I think they'll pick up points in crucial tough matches, whilst losing them in games they probably shouldn't. Whilst on the other hand I think the likes of City, Spurs, Villa, Everton etc will lose some games they shouldn't and ALSO not get points from the top teams, which is why Liverpool will pip them to 4th.

You know that team with Gerrard and Torres in and some other people that dont realy do anything called Liverpool or somthing?

In my opinion they are a total 2 man team, but the defeat by them 6-1 still haunts me today, but notice gerrard and torres were playing.

If they arnt playing in our next game, I fancie hull for that!

---------- Post added at 02:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 AM ----------

umm city drop points? we hammered arsenal, and vs man u they won because of fergie time,

Well we all know that if they dident Fergi would have cried or somthing, nah but beautifull goal by Michael Owen top class get him on the plain to africa!

GaboneseTiger - do you think Hull City can stay up this season?

---------- Post added at 02:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:48 AM ----------

umm city drop points?

Birmingham 0 Manchester City 0

Should have been 1 -0 Birmingham that penalty that 90% of people get in. Also your on a 4 draw spell, there you have droped 12 points?!

it depends, i like hull, you have some good players, but an awful defence, no offense, personally that is my judgement now, it will probably change in about a month or so when we really see the managers crack and managers come and go

---------- Post added at 09:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 PM ----------

we should have had a penalty, that thug lee bowyer grabbed tevez leg and threw him on the ground, nothing wrong with draws at villa and wigan, should have beaten fulham though

Yea I saw that I watched that game on sky Sports 1, I liked birmingham in that game look like a team who wont go down.

saw him grap his leg yea :(

---------- Post added at 02:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:53 AM ----------

GaboneseTiger, i do like your table tho looks very good!

---------- Post added at 02:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:55 AM ----------

But you all gota remember, Pompy can stay like this all season, Westham can stay like this all season and Blackburn arnt looking too good as it goes.

The end of season table could easily go:
Wigan
Hull
Blackburn
Westham
Portsmouth

I know that Hull City are likely to go down, but well hey, I belive in them ;)

Chelsea
Man Utd
Arsenal
Man City
Tottenham
Liverpool
Aston Villa
Sunderland
Everton
Fulham
West Ham
Stoke