Guess The Player!

how the **** did you know it was him :O

Did anyone actually see my post on the 1st page! There is already one of these thread's. So use it.

danny thats ones been dead for months. this one hasnt let just use this one.

danny thats ones been dead for months. this one hasnt let just use this one.

But Scott? It's the same thread, all he had to do was post in that one and people would use it again.

It's the same rule for other thread. Why should this be different?

there are loads of similar threads. whats the difference in posting 40 comments in here to 40 comments in another thread,

there are loads of similar threads. whats the difference in posting 40 comments in here to 40 comments in another thread,

Do you remember when somebody made another 'Joke Thread' That got closed cause there already was one.

It's the same here, there is already one. So use it.

Do you remember when somebody made another 'Joke Thread' That got closed cause there already was one.

It's the same here, there is already one. So use it.

why not just leave it, all you are doing is creating spam, something you "aimed" to stop by posting. so why not just leave it, if you dont like it, dont post. i am sure redders( viewing the thread) will make his own mind up.

why not just leave it, all you are doing is creating spam, something you "aimed" to stop by posting. so why not just leave it, if you dont like it, dont post. i am sure redders( viewing the thread) will make his own mind up.

I'm going to leave it now.

I just don't see why other thread's would get closed? And other's not.:S

that guy hasnt been online for 9 hours so i will post one...

462366-3366413-317-238.jpg