Guess the Quote FM-Base Challenge!!!

it was transformers, the universal greeting said by kup & hot rod

Next one

This house is so full of people it makes me sick. When I grow up and get married, I'm living alone.

I heard this tonight lol

" I have never had a manager, who while I'm standing in the shower cleaning my balls, tells me I'm the best player in the world. He did that. I'll never forget about it."

Ok an easy one for people.

"I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It is the only way to be sure."

"******* eh!"

It is from a film.

It seems the last few I posted were a bit too hard

A really easy one:

Sir, can I trouble you for a glass of warm milk? It helps me go to sleep.
You can trouble me for a warm glass of shut-the-****-up! Now, you will go to sleep! Or I will PUT you to sleep. Check out the name tag. You're in MY world now, grandma!

---------- Post added at 01:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 AM ----------

Clue: the film's title has 2 words, H...... G........

Last edited:
Easy - Another Happy Gilmore quote. When Grandma gets house repossessed by IRS and goes into home.

---------- Post added at 01:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 AM ----------

No one getting mine? I am surprised.

"I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It is the only way to be sure."

"******* eh!"

its from aliens, quite an easy one really.

ok, here's one for you.

I WAS FROZEN TODAY!!!!!!

Futurama
The first episode

good guess, but not right, i just watched the first episode to make sure as i don't watch it

I WAS FROZEN TODAY!!!!!!

No idea but I said it today

I should of got that aliens quote:(

---------- Post added at 10:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 PM ----------

Does anyone know that quote?

Next Quote:

It's just with ??? here, it's no wonder I always bring my flat-mates out and then that only exacerbates things

What do you mean?

Well you guys hardly get on, do you?

No, what does exacerbate mean?

No tbeing funny mate but you seem to make a few site games then they die and then you bump then weeks after :S