Guess the user

sass101

Reaction score
Just a fun game to do when bored, and if mods find it pointless, in wrong section or something else, sorry and you can close it (A). Anyways, the deal is - First user uploads a avatar ( The picture when I have chicken on, Sean has FM-Base logo etc. ) of some user on this site and others have to find out who is it. The one who finds it out, has to post a new avatar of some other user. Understand ?

RULES :
- Who answers it first, can upload new picture. So it means who's comment appears to be in front in comments, has the right to upload new avatar.

- The user who's avatar you'll post, has to have at least 50 post posted on this forum.

- If someone is first to answer a user, but he names invalid name like Cris,when it's Kris, he can still upload next picture, not the next one who answered it correctly.

Alright, I'll get the ball rolling.

Last edited:
Arrhggh, you guys know everyone :)

A hard one now( I hope ;) :

So you took 2 go's that wern't meant for you

But you lose the plot if everyone just posts randomly as you have just done

Sorry, but I did it because Mike and Scotland Forever didn't post new avatars. Pllz ppl, if you answer it right then post a new avatar in the same post, or post after ! Or,as T said you'll ruin the plot !