[Guide] How to Join/Create a Network Game

I installed Hamachi but when I clicked on the green power button it says it's unable to connect to proxy.why?

alright im having a bit trouble trying to create my own network game to play with my mates. i have downloaded hamachi and created my own network. i have also joined other networks and have been able to join there games and play. So could anybody please tell me why i can't create my own network game.i have changed the preferences so the option run as server is ticked but it doesnt seem to have made a difference. i have tried to copy and paste my own hamachi ip address but whenever i try it it just says unable to connect to server. sorry for rambling on, but can anybody help?

I uninstalled hamachi because it wouldn't work but now when i click on hamachi on my desktop it keeps saying "hamachi version 1.0.3.0 has been detected on your computer,would you like to proceed with an update".But when I click on yes or no it just closes hamachi

i played with my friend he is server and i am hoster.
it is very slow.
what to do?

Serious issue trying to restart a saved network game

Hi.

I will start by apologizing for my bad English, but I hope you'll understand anyway.

The problem occurs when me and my friend are playing a network game. Everything works fine until we save and try to restart. If I host my friend will connect to my server only to se his previous user name as offline and he will be named as unknown. He can't choose his previous team because it says that its occupied by another user. What to do? Would be great if anyone can answer this.

Cheers

i created the network on hamachi ok but when i try to create a new network game on the actual fm game, it asks me to join other server, aand i have to put an address in. But I don't know my networks address, so plz can u tell me how to find it. Thanks.

When I save hamachi onto my desktop and I click on the icon.It loads up halfway and then says a hamchi update has been detected on your computer but if I click "yes" then then it will go back to desktop and load it up again and then it says it again, however even if I click "no" it does the same

---------- Post added at 05:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 PM ----------

I have sort of got it working because when I type hamachi into google and click on one of the results,hamachi comes up but then when I click to go online it says unable to connect to proxy.Help me please?

---------- Post added at 05:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:46 PM ----------

I have given up on Hamachi but I know you don't need it to play a network game so if anyone knows how to do this could you please tell me on here or PM me,thanks

I installed the programme but when the programme is open on my desktop and I click the power button to log in it tells me ' The Hamachi server has denied your login request '

There seems to be nothing I can do here as I cant even attach my logmein account or whatever either. Anyone know what I need to do?

Trying that it tells me I have the latest version, having literally downloaded it around 10 minutes ago lol.

My mate who downloaded it so we can play Football Manager 2010 has it working fine but mine isnt for some reason.

nice but im bit confussed on how to join other network

---------- Post added at 04:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:14 PM ----------

Trying that it tells me I have the latest version, having literally downloaded it around 10 minutes ago lol.

My mate who downloaded it so we can play Football Manager 2010 has it working fine but mine isnt for some reason.

same here

Hey, I have the newest hamachi cause I just downloaded it in preperation of joining a network game next week but i tried testing out joining one with this guy on here earlier and though I could join his hamachi network I couldnt join his game, it kept telling me server could not connect. firewalls are off and he def had use as sever ticked cause I asked a few times. Does anyone know what the problem is?

slow game

i played with my friend he is server and i am hoster.
it is very slow.
what to do?

we do have exactly the same problem. game on server computer is very fast but the other game runs so slow....

what can we do to speed up the game???

Get a better internet connection, less people play, all play from the same region e.g. All players live in England

really slow

i am trying 2 play a freind who lives just around the corner same version and small database and i have a 10 meg connection with sky but it is really slow i was hoping someone may b able 2 tell me a way round this or if there is something else i can use to do a network game

hi when i do everything correctly i try to join my friends game and nothing happend i type in his ip address from hamachi then it the ip address becomes visable in the recent servers list but then nothing happens any help would be greatly appretiated

You need to make sure that you both have the same versions of FM. For example both have patch 1.0.3

The amount of time this has caught me out.