Status
Not open for further replies.

izzice777

Reaction score
Have this guide saved since FM11, not sure i copy it from where (might be from here)..
if anyone know from where, please let me know, tq

Strength (physio training)
This category affects 4 different attributes; Natural Fitness, Stamina, Strength and Work Rate. Especially useful category if your players lose condition quickly in matches, and is a good category for pre-season training (see the Pre-Season section for more info).

Aerobic (physio training)
This category affects 5 different attributes; Acceleration, Agility, Balance, Jumping and Pace. Mainly for improving the athleticism of your player, it will make him faster, more agile and steadier on his feet. Often used in conjunction with the Strength category to increase a players overall physical presence.

GK – Shot Stopping (goalkeeper training)
This category affects 4 different attributes (2 goalkeeper specific); Reflexes, One on Ones, Composure and Concentration. This category trains the goalkeepers mental abilities, useful if your keeper makes poor judgements and buckle under pressure.

GK – Handling (goalkeeper training)
This category affects 4 different attributes (all of them goalkeeper specific); Aerial Ability, Kicking, Handling and Throwing. This category trains the goalkeepers physical and technical attributes, useful if your keeper has accuracy issues. Aerial Ability is the goalkeeper equivalent of Jumping, deciding how high the goalkeeper can reach.

Tactics (general and goalkeeper training)
This category affects the most amount of attributes ( 8 ), as it also trains goalkeeper attributes if applied to one; Anticipation, Decisions, Positioning, Off The Ball, Teamwork, Command of Area (GK), Communication (GK) and Rushing Out (GK). Being the category that affects the most amount of prime attributes (2), it’s the most important one, especially for younger players. It teaches them to read the game, how to move and how to make good decisions. If a goalkeeper is training this category, it’s an extension of his mental goalkeeping training, making him interact better with his team and make better goalkeeping decisions.

Ball Control (general training)
This category affects 5 different attributes; Dribbling, First Touch, Technique, Flair and Heading. All are technical or accuracy attributes except for Flair, which is an attribute that controls the unpredictability of a player. This category is useful if you feel your players repertoire is limited, and/or if you feel the player needs to control the ball better, as indicated by the category name.

Defending (general training)
This category affects 3 different attributes; Tackling, Marking and Concentration. A fairly straightforward category, useful for all defensive minded players to increase their defensive precision.

Attacking (general training)
This category affects 3 different attributes; Passing, Creativity and Crossing. Not as simple as the previous category though, as this one contains the prime attribute Creativity, which essentially controls how many options a player has to choose between, together with Technique and Flair. Useful for all players on the pitch, but obviously most useful for attack-minded players.

Shooting
Lastly, this category affects 3 attributes; Finishing, Long Shots and Composure. Pretty self-explanatory, this category is useful for all players expected to provide end product, and will increase both a player’s accuracy in front of goal and how well he will make a decision under pressure.

Last edited:
It looks like Matralux guideIts a bit out of date though and she has made a new one ( at SI.). . For exampel compure is no longer in Shooting and off the ball is in attacking

here is small screen of what effects what

icon_reimg_loading.gif
trainingcategory.png

Last edited:
Might be outdated since i have it from last year FM.. Tq man for letting me know this..

Might be outdated since i have it from last year FM.. Tq man for letting me know this..

I was actually just going to send here a pm, aksing her to post this guide here as wello, just like last year.

..and as this guide is found in full ( for fm11) in the FM11 tactic section, I will close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.