Guide Recommendation

Hezho

Reaction score
So, since Danny appeard with is Liverpool Guide, the people here im FM-Base appreciated his idea and several members did some guides.
What I am asking is if someone is interrested in do some more guides for members with little experience in FM like me.
The teams I suggest:

Aston Villa( Already done) - http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f71/aston-villa-fc-guide-t23409.html
Everton
Wigan
West Ham
Wolverhampton
Villarreal
Atl. Madrid
Valencia
Fiorentina
Genoa
Parma
Roma
Udinese
Lazio
Werder Bremen
Wolfsburg
FC Bayern
Lyon
Marseille
PSV
Celtic
Rangers
Benfica
OPorto

If you think this is unnecessarily just close this topic.
Best Regards

Last edited:
So, since Danny appeard with is Liverpool Guide, the people here im FM-Base appreciated his idea and several members did some guides.
What I am asking is if someone is interrested in do some more guides for members with little experience in FM like me.
The teams I suggest:

Aston Villa
Everton
Wigan
West Ham
Wolverhampton
Villarreal
Atl. Madrid
Valencia
Fiorentina
Genoa
Parma
Roma
Udinese
Lazio
Werder Bremen
Wolfsburg
FC Bayern
Lyon
Marseille
PSV
Celtic
Rangers
Benfica
Porto

If you think this is unnecessarily just close this topic.
Best Regards

I did actually have a list of teams i would want to get done and no lie this is my list haa.

But yeah i want to try get most of them done so i will need to find people who no the teams i no a few so i can do them but its hard to find people who no say Lazio and get them to do a guide so............

get rangers done asap!

would like to see a neutral view on the squad!

Hezho.? Do you have msn.?

We could sort most of it out on there

Its not that simple mate.
You will need luck if someone wants to do a Rangers guide.

i dont think i made myself clear i was just fooling around might make one myself as they are harder than most people think to manage!

i might if i get the time alot off work right now but if i get free time then why notXD

If you feel that you can do a good guide for a team on that list please say so and we will add you to the list

So just say this

Danny Carter
Liverpool Guide
About 2-3 days to complete it

Something like that

i could do wolfsburg, my best mate is a season ticket holder at them and would help me