Great guide - will be very useful for a lot of people, it must have taken you a long time to write out the guide and for this i salute you.

Excellent

---------- Post added at 11:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 PM ----------

I posted this in response to another thread and it was suggested that I give it its own thread. If people find it useful it might be worth tossing it a sticky.
Blatently sticky-worthy...

*cough* Tiraths......

Mods where are you? This thang needs a stickeh lol

This is fantastic! One of the reasons I created my account is to thank you for this. I've created a new club, which i've named "Yungun FC" where i've stolen all the best wonderkids from different clubs (Delac, Jones, Ramsey, Hernandez, Bale, etc.) and put them all together in one club. I'm having great fun with that.

This is fantastic! One of the reasons I created my account is to thank you for this. I've created a new club, which i've named "Yungun FC" where i've stolen all the best wonderkids from different clubs (Delac, Jones, Ramsey, Hernandez, Bale, etc.) and put them all together in one club. I'm having great fun with that.

Cool, I'm glad you found it useful. :)

Lots of people have said so, I think the mods don't like it. :(

Brilliant guide, absolutely great for helping with anything and everything :D

I've used it to make a side made up of entirely British youngsters, Olympic "Team GB" style. Undecided whether to start a thread about it, gone into loads of detail with British coaches, boardroom etc.
If I do, you shall of course recieve massive credit! Thanks again :)

Sounds great, I'd like to hear about it, glad you found the guide useful.

what is the highest you can give a player in all .. ?

The highest current & potential ability is 200. For individual stats there is no known formula, but it doesn't allow you to put 20 for every/majority of stats.

Immense guide-didn't even know it was hear til I came across it while googling. Set myself the hardest challenge yet of creating a team, and starting from absolute scratch at amateur level with virtually no money or anything at all and created the players which I don't normally do. Totally misunderstood some of the stuff in the editor, resulting in rather unsavory moments, but thanks to this it's been clarified why it went pearshaped. Great job

i have a problem with mine its says at the end custom league errors (there must be at least 1 division in this nation) any reason how i could prevent this ?