Gr8 guide. now i know how ppl here have these BAP games with a fantasy team. ie. Team Sky!!

thanks m8 for this Gr8 thread!!!!

I am creating a club, and i put it in Greek Superleague, but when i am going to begin a new game, i can't choose greece superleague. There is a triangle with a ! in it.
What am i doing wrong?

I am creating a club, and i put it in Greek Superleague, but when i am going to begin a new game, i can't choose greece superleague. There is a triangle with a ! in it.
What am i doing wrong?
If you hover over the icon it should tell you the reason, Im guessing you never took a team out to replace with your team which means you are over the limit of teams

hi.. great thread... but i have a problem.. i'm too lazy to create all player and staff. so i add the the player and staff from the free market. but, when i start the game. all the player and staff is not in my team. what happen??
and another question,, why the contract is amateur but i set it to full contract?

Brilliant thread mate helped me out alot, but like that post above me... i really cannot be bothered to go through & make 20 or so players. Could i just start a game & then raid the free market or sign players when i take over a new game ?

It's a great guide really, though you have to acknowledge that anyone who'd want to make a new club could easily find out everything here... it's nothing really special... I don't want to say that you're guide is bad it's not it's great but this is childs play unless you're stupid... again awesome guide...

Do I need to make an FM2012 version do you think?

i accidentally duplicate a player i have just create , how can i delete him ?

i create a new team..but i have a problem...i put my team in blue square north..the last competition in england...when i go to play appears this:View attachment 236631

i have a question . Some of the player have " team of the year " bonus a little bit too high for my task and i want to reduce it , but i can't find it in the contract page . can you show me where to find it ? thank

I play this game via steam,my computer is Windows XP.
How do I
Go to your football manager directory on your computer, open up the folder "tools" and then run the editor.exe.

Go to File -> Load Database... and load the database of your choice (11.3.0 is fine).

I go to my Football Manager file & open it,but cannot find or run editor .exe.
What do I have to do to get to the database?
i'M A COMPLETE DUMMY WHEN IT COMES TO COMPUTERS,SO ANY HELP WOULD BE USEFUL.
thanks

Sorry to ask it, I already create the team.....the chairman, coach, etc. but I find something funny, my chairman & director have salary and also expiry date, how to make it unknown/empty like another club