Status
Not open for further replies.
omg omg omg.
Tutoring if it goes right improves a youngster the most in FM 13.
I jsut randomly put every senior player to tutor youngsters.The ones who think they gained stuff have developed like leaps and bounds.They have all almost become premier league quality players.
OMG,I never knew tutoring was THIS effective.
Can someone link me to or tell me more about how to tutor.Who to choose.
Who you can choose etc.?

My question is how do you set up for pre season?

Do you drop match prep down to zero and focus on fitness/tactics/team cohesion...
I doesnt seem clear to me for some reason I get the impression I should still do match training...

My question is how do you set up for pre season?

Do you drop match prep down to zero and focus on fitness/tactics/team cohesion...
I doesnt seem clear to me for some reason I get the impression I should still do match training...
If I make 4-5 signings I go with team cohesion, if not I just go with tactics until mostly familiar or preseason ends then straight into match prep.

Anyone know the stats for GK- Shot stopping? I've found one coach that's 5 star but he's my ball control coach, tried quite a few different ones out now and not one is 4.5-5 stars.

Lollichon isn't 5 star, at least he isn't for me.
Oscar Rodriguez is a 5 star handling, only 5 star shot stopping one I've found is Valdir de Moraes but he's my ball control coach currently. Been trying to figure out which stats it needs but for the life of me I can't, gone through around 10 of the better GK coaches and not one is 5 star or even close.

I know what you mean, Pedro Jaro on 1 save is a 5 star and on another save he is a 4.5*. Finding exactly what you want is pretty tricky.

TheBetterHalf,

Great post, thank you.

I have an issue with what I believe to be my Assistant Manager re-assigning my coaches by spreading them out across categories and reducing the training stars for each category.

I have switched off "assistant manager handles match training" - is this the correct setting?

Cheers,
Dean

TheBetterHalf,

Great post, thank you.

I have an issue with what I believe to be my Assistant Manager re-assigning my coaches by spreading them out across categories and reducing the training stars for each category.

I have switched off "assistant manager handles match training" - is this the correct setting?

Cheers,
Dean
It is, I've had that issue before.

I hate this training system. It is completely baffling and makes me not want to play the game at all. What was wrong with the way it was?

i agree johnnybgoode83. they've f**ked the game up in my opinion. the general look of it is just sh*t. there's no different skin options in preferences to change it either. not impressed at all, but i will of course keep playing and hopefully i'll get used to it

Here are my tips for training....Since I've changed to this training I've played 15, won 13, drawn 2. Scored 36 and conceeded just 3

Ive set my training to this for both team training and individual.

With a very high workload for all players in team training, all players are 'very happy' with the training schedule.

Ive also set all individual training to their specific role in my tactic and seem to be working perfectly.

I hope this helps for some people who were struggling with training, as I was for the first season and a half of my save.

Last edited:
Which version are you playing in mate? Do the players get really tired before the matches? Cheers

The version I'm playing is 13.1.1.

Players don't seem to get tired no. Occasionally I have to do a little rotation but no more than I did in FM12 so that just might be how I play the game.

Never get any complaints about players schedules being to intensive. Being playing weekend and midweek games for the duration of the run with this training and seem to be little ill effect.

Also, just thought I'd mention, I hardly get any injuries

I hate this training system. It is completely baffling and makes me not want to play the game at all. What was wrong with the way it was?

It is simplified yet at the same time can improve players' in certain abilities at once by training them in individual roles.

So you cant choose to maintain a certain attribute? Would be really nice if we could make a training schedule with the stats we desire

So you cant choose to maintain a certain attribute? Would be really nice if we could make a training schedule with the stats we desire

Its been made this way so it Will be more realistic. Now, the team trains as à group and then focus on specific stat/stats outside Of these sessions.

Its been made this way so it Will be more realistic. Now, the team trains as à group and then focus on specific stat/stats outside Of these sessions.

Its more realistic, but that doesnt go well with the PA and CA system...wich of course it isnt realistic.
This way some stats will consume the players CA and you will miss the chance the to improve in other areas.

Oh, and im guessing all players already have a pre-determinated schedule, and the manager can just focus in other areas if we want? or something like that

Last edited:
Its more realistic, but that doesnt go well with the PA and CA system...wich of course it isnt realistic.
This way some stats will consume the players CA and you will miss the chance the to improve in other areas.

Oh, and im guessing all players already have a pre-determinated schedule, and the manager can just focus in other areas if we want? or something like that

I personally set it up like the following

- Team Training - Normal workload
Here I focus on eiether a Balanced approach or one that I combine with Balanced ( half of the time). This approach is then one that suist my team and approach. Like Fitness for teams that I want to play physical with...or Attacking with teams where a tiki-taka approach is on...or simply Tactics when I want to get my players to learn to read the game.

Player - Normal Workload

Role - Here I focus on him, not the team. I also let him train on a stat that is either very weak or a stats that I want him to be the best in the world in.

In the end, I can do almost the same as I could in FM12 apart from actually letting a player intentionally get useless in certain areas, something that is not possible in rea life ( as they play matches)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.