Guiding The (Villa)ins to Europe! 4-2-2-2 (Villainous Tactic!)

BorussiaFMguy

Reaction score
Finally guys! It is here, A new tactic I would Like to present.. 4-2-2-2, I have developed it myself and with it I have brought Aston Villa from rock bottom to European qualification.

Some notes before I present the Tactic.

1) Have 2 defenders with amazing bravery and good tackling, as that is very useful for the success I have had.

2) Acceleration is the key to my LB, having high stamina also makes it easy to have him move forward and back without tiring weak in and week out.

3) One of the major key to my gameplay is the use of my BWM, his extreme work rate, strength, stamina, determination everything is world glass. You need this guy to be challenging the ball all the time. ( My BWM picture will be here )

4) My inside forward was the only passanger in the team, Jack Grealish I dont know what he was doing only netting in once in the whole season, so I brought in Arshavin who also couldn't produce a lot but helped so I brought in Brandt who has been okay, since he was unhappy I brought him in.

5) This is the key to the attacking part of the tactic. DO NOT MISS THIS OUT.

-) WINGER ATTACK - ADAMA TRAORE, I made my personal instructions for him after looking at TWO THINGS, His Acceleration and his dribbling. I used the instructions to make him go forward and do not cross instead dribble a lot. His dribbling (17) Covers for the lack of finishing and he HAS WON THE EPL YOUNG PLAYER OF THE YEAR AWARD.

-) TARGET MAN - RUDY GESTEDE, I can say nothing.. his Jumping, heading, bravery, strength makes him a very hard target to mark and can land in lots of headers. Make sure your target man has these abilities at high, very helpful.

-) COMPLETE FORWARD (A) - JORDAN AYEW, 30 GOALS IN 44 MATCHES, one of my star players. He has saved us many times when we were trailing, he is the most versatile in stats in our team and can be used to threaten the opponents defence easily. He is behind Harry Kane in the BPL top scorers.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

OPPOSITION INSTRUCTIONS ( VERY IMPORTANT ) - YOU NEED TO SET THESE YOURSELF WITH THIS GUIDELINES

- MARK PEOPLE WHO ARE SOLE STRIKERS, WINGERS AND POSSIBLY AMC. SHOULD NOT TIGHTLY MARK MORE THAN 5 PEOPLE.

- CLOSING DOWN AND TACKLING.. TACKLE HARD ON THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE BRAVERY BELOW 11, THESE PLAYERS ARE VERY EASY TO STEAL THE BALL FROM AND CLOSE THEM DOWN WHENEVER POSSIBLE ALSO CLOSE DOWN ON THE KEEPER ON ALL GAMES.

- SHOW THE SOLE STRIKER OR WINGERS ON THEIR WEAK FOOT.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Alright, another concerning matter. Aston Villa's passing is the worst in the league.. not even joking. So even I tried to play a retaining possession game and still our possession was terrible, but that did not affect us not scoring goals. I switched immediately to defensive after scoring or against opposition who are tough and away or home, for example Arsenal/ United/ City/ Tottenham.

CHANGE THE TACTIC TO DEFENSIVE IN CLUTCH AWAY TIGHT MATCHES, DONT WORRY THE GOALS WILL COME.

BE AGGRESSIVE IN FACING MINNOWS, DONT BE DEFENSIVE AT ALL AGAINST SMALL TEAMS.

After 2 goals being up I change my style to Overload to put more goals in.

VILLA2.0_8B54F790-CAF2-421A-B474-87C741A5D779.fmf - Speedy Share - upload your files here

CLICK ON IT TO EXPAND. THANK YOU.=D
View attachment 163470
View attachment 163469
View attachment 163468
View attachment 163467
View attachment 163466
View attachment 163465