Reaction score
You can approach to sign him at the start of the game, looks like he could be a real gem!

Club: Boca Juniors
Position: Centre attacking midfield
Best roles: Advanced playmaker, enganche, trequartista
Key attributes: First touch, finishing, dribbling, passing, technique, creativity, off the ball, work rate.
Price: 575k compensation.

I think a lot of his attributes might be randomised, but never the less, he still has bags of potential.

Screenshot from start of the game:
View attachment 462131

Will add a future screenshot when I - or someone else, further develops him.

EDIT: Just realised, with him being Argentinian he can't join until 2015, ******.

Last edited:
-9 in game.

Looks good and may need a good mentor.

Will be a world class striker after years.

Wow he looks good. Do you need the Argentinian database loaded?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

He looks like a great enganche, but if I sign him in the first window with a European team, it would take him two years until he crosses the ocean, right?

I signed him in the first season on the cheap also. However with Hughes,Januzaj and Paredes I don't know what I'm going to do with him anymore.

Guido Vadala is not a real Boca Juniors player, seems a regen of Juan Roman Riquelme.

Out of curiosity you play Januzaj on right or left and in what role?

I tended to play him on the left when he was younger but as he has gotten older i find i play him more through the middle behind the striker. His trickery and ability to play a defense spitting pass has made him a real handful of late.

View attachment 395515View attachment 395517

Been pretty decent for me. Worked my way up as a manager so I didn't find him straight away, picked him on a free last summer and eased him in. Only trouble is he's demanding ?120k p/w with 4 years left on his contract and is unhappy. It isn't affecting his form, though, as he actually improved after asking for the pay rise, so I'll keep him on a low wage for another year or two.