Lidfinder

Reaction score
Is anyone else a little confused by this player? My scouts rated him 5* for a team looking to finish in the top half, that's world-class level. And yet despite some very strong mental attributes and relatively strong physical attributes he doesn't seem to be a very good keeper.

For example he has lower reflexes, handling, aerial ability, kicking, rushing out and communication than Wayne Hennessey, my current no. 1 who apparently isn't good enough. It's always tempting to buy the player who the scouts recommend, and reassuring to see a team report smattered with 4*s and above. Still do you think I should pass this one up, go for someone different?

Nah get him ive had him for 4 mouths ( seconnd season ) and his only let in 2 goals (Y)

Are you playing as Wolves? If you are then thats why maybe he's not playing as well. I have him with my Man Utd team and he's quality. I'd buy him, give him a few games and hope for the best. But dont spend more than £7 million on him

Grat Player!!!!Currently playing in Aston Villa for me(season 2013/2014).
Estimated Value:16.000.000 euros.

Yeah theres no doubt he's amazing. Generally my first choice Goalkeeping purchase in any top division