jakethedane

Reaction score
Hi

Im in desperate need of a good keeper, but i dont have tons of cash and my club isnt a european top club, so im limited.

My scouts says this guy is the ****, but his stats arent impressing me.

So question is does anyone know if he is worth the money?

will never waste a cent getting him! i got him for free <) end of 1st season and im debt ridden Deportivo, he joined on a 19 500.00 pound salary which is relatively cheap too!

Is this the same guy as last year that was worth 4mil and now worth 1?????

One of the best value goalkeepers in the game. Got him for Arsenal, first season £3.5m. Very reliable, now backroom staff say he is a quality player!

Ochoa

He is world class. I signed him first season for 2.5 M for AC Milan. I figured with Dida retiring after the first season, i wanted a cheap decent keeper in. that would be ready for the second season. He is now rated at 9 M and his price keeps growing. In each game he pulls off outstanding saves. I ended up throwing him in halfway threw the first season and he hasnt looked back. I dont see anyone replacing him while im at AC and i would imagine his value will rise even further. Hes also young a top class buy.

PS have a look at the Nigerian keeper that starts with a E if your not convinced. Usually can pick him up for 250 K at most. If i was you though, i would buy Ochoa, play him and he will become worldclass in a season.

he is my 1st signning in each and every game i play
cost about 7 million $ and do wonders ...
he is the keeper you want mate .

PS have a look at the Nigerian keeper that starts with a E if your not convinced. Usually can pick him up for 250 K at most. If i was you though, i would buy Ochoa, play him and he will become worldclass in a season.

That would be Enayama.

Ochoa is my first keeper with Man City and he's a star player!

i nearly nearly lost him to Stuttgart beginning of 3rd season, got him for free end of 1st and had a minimum release fee of 10.5 million, they offered and accepted then offered him a brand new contract, which was like only 3 thousand more a month and he accepted mine with a 65 million new realese clause! what a hero, and im sure they would have offered him alot more there than i was able to, Loyal to the core!

please check him out here, it is incredible!!!
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBYb7-hv3-o"]YouTube- Guillermo Ochoa - Superman[/ame]

By the way Raikan.....It's alright that he can do that in real life but It's a game....he might not be that good

He has kept our 4 cleansheets and has only conceded nine goals for my Arsenal, that says a lot

he is amazin one of the best keepers in the game you cant complain about the price either i got him for £4m im in december and he has only conceded 6 goals

i signed him for arsenal and in my champions league games he was top notch , he kept clean sheets at barcelona (twice) , man utd (twice) and in the final he saved 3 penalties in the shootout against chelsea , highly recommend you get him :) :)

In my Brum game he has been pretty good. look at the awards he has won..