mcsmokey_2k9

Reaction score
nice find! I checked him some time ago he seems he got world class potential. Italy needs more CB talents

i acto bought him for my manchester united and took rio ferdiands place in the team after 1st season + has poped up to score important goals such as the winner in the champions league final bring his tally to 7 goal in 27 appearances at center back!! :D

In many saves won't go to our team, cos he loves Palermo. The best way(even for teams on the level of WBA) is to loan him(with clausule of buy on level 2 mln). Try to put him in less important matches and at the end of 1st season buy him for that 2 mln. With good training schedules, many appearances, he can be even better than Jagielka.

Great player, but man, he gets homesick a lot on my save =/, I had to buy some random Italian to make him feel better

On my Man Utd save, my scouts have always mentioned him, i have never taken the plunge, but may have to have a look and see what i get out of him

Signed him for AC Milan at the start of the game for £1.5m and he's scored 5 in 3 pre-season games already

Has anyone had a save with him like 4-8 years in and on a proper training schedule ? I'd love to see a future screenshot of him in that time frame or could someone tell me if he turns out to be world class?

I have him on my wolves game. I cant remem exactly how many hes scored but hes scored at least 10 in league and im in december. Hes won games for me playing near post on corners. His stats arent amazin but still a world class player by time hes 21 if played enough. He goes well with a stopper as he dominates in the air. 15-16 season

i signed him for 1.3million first season :) first team player :)

Z
View attachment 220469View attachment 220470View attachment 220471

Last edited:
Sadly, he's overrated in the original patch (I have him for my Arsenal team and he's ****** outstanding!) - checked him on the second patch and he's actually not that good. He'll be a decent player in the future but that's about it.