Guitar Hero: World Tour

def a must buy just for Dream Theater. You will pwn me at it obv but i suck

Guitar Hero is for newbs. I'm not just saying that because i suck.

Never really bothered with Guitar Hero, I played Rock Band at my mates house party once but I never thought about getting either of them. I enjoy playing my guitar more.

Yeh ive not known anyone who can play real guitar well like GH, its prob cos they expect to be good at GH because they can play the real thing.

My mate who has Guitar Hero is **** hot on a real guitar and pretty good at Guitar Hero too. Just depends on how much you enjoy it on how good you get. I get why people enjoy Guitar Hero and Rock Band but it's just not for me.

Yeh not for me either. Rhythm games are boring.

Just play a real guitar Gregor, saddo.

It ****** me off that Rise Against are mixed in with a bunch of lame artists.

Why do you even care what Gregor does in his spare time? If he has fun playing Guitar Hero who gives a ****. Have a coke and a smile Ad.

Ive tried, dont have the patience whereas guitar hero doesnt require much. You can wack it on easy and play that after a few attempts. Also its a game, you cant really compare it to the skill of playing a real guitar.

AD take that stick our your **** you ***** emo ****, stick your bitchy gay **** bands and get aids or something

it's a ******* game maybe he doesnt want to spend time learning a guitar when he can have a laugh playing with a guitar controller.

also lame artists???? Ozzy Osbourne,Zack Wylde,Stone Roses,Linkin Park,iron maiden,metallica,rolling stones,the who etc etc all featured on GH

their too conformist and mainstream for Ad kris, **** the fact they are good and thats the reasons why they are 'mainstream'

Why do you even care what Gregor does in his spare time? If he has fun playing Guitar Hero who gives a ****. Have a coke and a smile Ad.

Who said I cared. I'll have a coke though.

The fact that they're mainstream doesn't equal good. Is Britney Spears good while she lip-synch's her *** off? It means they're gonna make the most money for their ****** labels, therefore they get more promotion. Hence, the gigantic amount of indie bands dominating the airwaves; they're making money by sounding the same as each other.

Kris, did I touch a nerve? lol.

Andy, Rise Against deserve every bit of limelight they get in my eyes, they work a lot harder than any of those other bands could ever work, and despite being on a major they still continue to produce videos and messages about things that aren't in the interest of their label. Unlike the other bands, who don't particularly have any kind of message at all, they wouldn't want to put their balls out there incase they lose money.

Last edited:
Yeh im not saying that the mainstream is awesome, but theres a reason why Michael Jackson, Britney etc were the biggest stars in the world, beaucse they were actually good.

Anyway got GH today, was sold out at HMV and Zavvi so had to pay a fiver extra and get it from Woolies. Complete 2 'gigs' so far, enjoying it, but my hands already ******, not played in so long

How are they actually good? The audience has just been told to listen to that music because it's apparently next big thing. One or two hits off an album of 11 other mediocre songs and they're millionaires because teenage girls want to look and be just like them - because they've been told that's what they should like by these labels.

E.g. Loads of people like Metallica, personally I don't see the big deal all-around. Sure they can play their instruments solidly, but there's nothing more appealing about them than a lot of other rock bands. However, they have an image to sell, labels catch onto this, when on earth have you seen a Rise Against commercial or video played on major channels? Yet, they've been in the Billboard top 10 plenty, however they don't have the image nor the message these conglomerates want to be putting out there. Meaning they're popular because of their music.

I've never actually played guitar hero anyway, I might have to give it a try, I'm sure I'd enjoy it. I just reckon I'd rather pick up my own guitar.

Last edited: