AndyCarroll86

Reaction score
Start second year with Dortmund, after win the league keep at zero Valdes,Vitinho,Brandt...and bought Perin and Balanta and I redeemed Sahin with 6M but sold Gundogan 50M. With my 4-2-3-1 i have only Bender,Sahin and old man Kehl...any tip to replace Gundogan?? (without spending the entire budget). Thank you! ^^) Sorry for my english, i'm italian!

Check Verratti/Herrera/Strootman. I bought Gundogan for United and he was disappointing for me. Can't say the same about Verratti, this man was great.

Oscar if you can get him, he's Am but can be trained to CM and he has 10 tackling and marking, train him as DLP and it'll reach 13-14.

like said above Verratti amazing for me and an Italian with the name Andy Carroll he gets everywhere !

James Ward-Prowse. He gets to be ridiculous. Very handy with free kicks as well, 20 on my save!

Verratti all the way.

He came into my Real Madrid team in the second season, and has been a key player of the team ever since. His hidden stats is what makes him that **** good.

EDIT: Why would you sell Gundogan btw? I bought him in my 3rd season, and I find him really good.

Last edited:
Verratti all the way.

He came into my Real Madrid team in the second season, and has been a key player of the team ever since. His hidden stats is what makes him that **** good.

EDIT: Why would you sell Gundogan btw? I bought him in my 3rd season, and I find him really good.

I dont know I thought 50M were good for him :(

Verratti ask me 130M XD i bought Ander Herrera and he is very good AVG: 7,50-8