9Batistuta

Reaction score
GUNG HO 4-2-1-3 (3 STRIKERS(6)(6)(6))Every FM I try to create a tactic with 4 defenders, 2 central midfielders, a playmaker on the AMC and 3 central strikers. I tested Gung Ho 4-2-1-3 with Man Utd, just to give it a first try and it was briljant(6)

MANCHESTER UNITED

attachment.php
attachment.php

Man Utd have a very gifted squad and I wondered if it would work with a very ****** squad. So I tried it with Notts County, who were relegated from League Two in real life. Using Gung Ho 4-2-1-3 I managed them to promotion in my first season, effortless(H)

NOTTS COUNTY

attachment.php
attachment.php

PUT THE TACTIC IN ALL THREE SLOTS

ASSISTANT MANAGER (HIGH STATS FOR TACTICAL AND MOTIVATING)

Team training, Team talks, Tactical briefing, OI, Press, New signing, Tunnel, Friendlies, Auto Picking

INDIVIDUAL TRAINING
GK Defend
BPD Defend (quickness)
CWB Attack
BWM Defend
BBM Support
AP Attack
AF Attack

PLAYERS
Defenders: pace and acceleration are important, also for the central defenders
Midfielders: should fit their role, BWM and BBM should both be strong in the ball winning department.
Attackers: The more pace and acceleration, the better

AMC SHOULD TAKE THE CORNERS
DL TRHOW-INS LEFT AND DR THROW-INS RIGHT

Gung Ho
https://www.mediafire.com/file/up3gyorap6gk38s/Gung_Ho.fmf/file

Holy ****, lost 5-1 with City in my first game lol.

I'll give it 4 more games.

BRENTFORD

After my promotion with Notts County, I took over at Brentford in the Championship.

attachment.php
attachment.php

No problems here as I eased to promotion again in my first season(H)

The tactic seems like internazionale of Mourinho ??????

The tactic seems like internazionale of Mourinho ������

I know what you mean, with Pandev-Milito-Eto'o and Sneijder-Zanetti-Cambiasso. José should have set his team up at Man Utd like Gung Ho did and he would have been a legend(6)

I know what you mean, with Pandev-Milito-Eto'o and Sneijder-Zanetti-Cambiasso. José should have set his team up at Man Utd like Gung Ho did and he would have been a legend(6)

not true, I watched a YouTube video presenting Mourinho's tactic at Inter Milan. Eto'o was such a defensive wingers playing higher, going inside, and Pandev defensive player played higher only by sticking to the side sectors ... Sneijder was an advanced playmaker, and Stankovic was mezzala and Cambiasso cariello.

Last edited:
not true, I watched a YouTube video presenting Mourinho's tactic at Inter Milan. Eto'o was such a defensive wingers playing higher, going inside, and Pandev defensive player played higher only by sticking to the side sectors ... Sneijder was an advanced playmaker, and Stankovic was mezzala and Cambiasso cariello.

Very true indeed.. It was a 4-2-3-1 formation. Mourinho would never play this attacking. He doesn't like the Gung Ho mentality;) But he did manage to fit three strikers into his team and make it work(H)

EVERTON CHAMPIONS PREMIER LEAGUE!!

attachment.php
attachment.php

After a season at Notts County (promotion) and a season at Brentford (promotion), I took over at Everton. I bought Onguene, Sanchez and Barkley and later on Kean (because Richarlison left for Real Madrid). I never thought the team would be strong enough to win the title, but an amazing 96 point sealed the deal.

GUNG HO IS THE BEST TACTIC I HAVE EVER CREATED!

MANCHESTER CITY 107 POINTS!!!!

attachment.php
attachment.php

After my championship with Everton I took over at Man City and completely destroyed the PL. 2 draws and only 1 defeat, 35 wins(H) I've never seen anything like this.