Reaction score
View attachment 468875

Arsenal FC club statement
Today we can confirm that manager Arsene Wenger has the left the club and confirmed his retirement from the game at the age of 64 and being with the club since 1996. Wenger had this to say " Today i am officially retiring from football management, i have enjoyed every minute of my time here and would like to thank everybody who has worked with me and helped in these past 18 years. Without them i wouldn't have been able to achieve no where near as much as i have, that's all i have to say,
Thank you."

Favourites to succeed Wenger at Arsenal via Sky Bet:
View attachment 433478

Steve Bould 8/1
Roberto Di Matteo 6/1
Dennis Bergkamp 5/1
Jurgen Klopp 3/1

-------------------------------------------
Hope you enjoyed my first update to my Arsenal story, next update will be the unveiling of the new manager! :)

Please give me feedback so far and how i can improve my layout
Cheers

View attachment 433467
Vieira announced as new Arsenal boss

Arsenal today confirmed ex midfielder Patrick Vieira as there new boss 3 days after Arsene Wenger announced his retirement. Vieira ended his career with Arsenal Premier League rivals Manchester City and recently had a coaching job at City. Viera told Arsenals official website this " I'm delighted to be announced as the new manager of Arsenal Football Club, i enjoyed my time here and won a number of trophies here as a player and i'm hoping to do exactly that as manager." Viera's first Premier League game in charge will be at home game against recently promoted Crystal Palace.

View attachment 433000

Pre Season and Transfers

Transfers In

View attachment 433017

So overall im delighted with the players i managed to bring in. I was given a budget of ?42.5M so i didnt spend all my budget but spent a fairly big chunk of it. Vela had a buy back clause of ?3.4M and 50% of the transfer fee if Sociedad decided to sell up so i thought id snap up a bargain.

Transfers Out
View attachment 433010

Not many real sales managed to ship off Park and Rosicky. I was also trying to sell Podolski and Diaby as they arent really part of my plans due to us having a lot of wingers now and Diaby always being injured but we were unable to sell him after some poor offers. However upcoming stars Miyaichi and Akpom will hopefully develop during the loan spells at Hoffenheim and Rangers respectively.

Tactic

View attachment 433006

This is the tactic which im hoping can win us some trophies, pretty attacking and looking forward to seeing some of our new faces in action on the opening day v Palace.

Pre Season Results
View attachment 433004

So our pre season went well i suppose winning all 5 games but not many goals being scored in the process but we did only concede 1 goal which i think is definitely a positive.

We got drew against PSV in the Champions League play-off so i am pretty hopeful of going into the group stages. We drew Wigan in the Capital One Cup which will be played on the 24th September at the DW stadium.
--------------------------------------------

So that concludes this update, please leave feedback on how i can improve :D
and Bye !

Really good start mate, look forward to seeing this story develop!

Similar to when I did an Arsenal save, I signed Jackson Martinez. He was amazing rotating with Giroud and I went into the CL Final and finished 2nd.

hope none of your defenders get hurt, :).

Arsenal are dangerously thin at CB for a CL campaign.

Cheers for the feedback everyone i may try to get a update out soon but unlikely as off to Portsmouth V Mansfield soon but should defo have one tonight and yeah noticed i was low on CB's but may give Youth a chance oO) but am looking to bring a new CB in January

View attachment 432212
August & September

Barclays Premier League

View attachment 432079

View attachment 432076

View attachment 432075

View attachment 432074

View attachment 432073

View attachment 432072

View attachment 432066

So were in 9th which is pretty disappointing but its early days and i expect us to start pushing up that table soon.

Capital One Cup 3rd Round

View attachment 432071
Wilshere (28), Vela (65)

We will play Bournemouth in the next round.

Champions League Play-off

Leg 1
View attachment 432070
Cazorla (3), Martinez , Ozil (61)

Leg 2
View attachment 432068
Ozil (49), Martinez (50)

View attachment 432064

Think we got a rather kind draw actually all winnable games, Bring it on !

--------------------------------------

Player of the months

August & September

Mesut Ozil

View attachment 432062
So i gave August and September to this young man, has been quality every game creating chances left, right and centre.

Goals:4 Assits:7

----------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading, any feedback welcome.
Come on you Gooners !

View attachment 472350

great story, what logo pack you using?

erm when you go into FM click downloads then go onto steam workshop, then click on the tab at the top that says download add-ons directly from steam then tick the box that says logos then find the logos you want theres loads to choose from cant remember mine

erm when you go into FM click downloads then go onto steam workshop, then click on the tab at the top that says download add-ons directly from steam then tick the box that says logos then find the logos you want theres loads to choose from cant remember mine

Thanks, COYG!

View attachment 431878
October

- Champions League group stages kick-of
- 6 games this month
- Only 3 league games
---------------------------------------------

Barclays Premier League

View attachment 431875

View attachment 431865

View attachment 431847

Table
View attachment 431840
So in our 3 league games we picked up 3 wins which we needed so this month was a good month in the League. Table definitely looking better this month, but still hoping to push up a bit more, but look at Norwich right up there in 4th. Can they keep it up ?

Champions League Group E

View attachment 431846

Goalscorers: Martinez (17), Ozil (42)

View attachment 431844
Goalscorers: Koscienly (1), Martinez (7), Cazorla (29,88)

View attachment 431843
Goalscorers: Sanchez (73), Ramsey (87)

Table
View attachment 431841
So after 3 group games we are top of Group E by 5 points after winning all 3 games, im aiming to win all 6 !

Capital One Cup 4th Round

View attachment 431828
This was a perfect game to give some of the fringe players and youngsters a run out and they proved their class against a championship side. In the quarters we will play Hull at home who infact are our next opponents in the league.

View attachment 431824
Thank You !

Player Of The Month

October

Jackson Martinez
View attachment 431818
This man scored some insane goals this month the best coming against Cardiff. A ball from Cazorla on the left dropped to him on the edge of the box where he then skilfully teed the ball up to himself before rifling a shot into the top right corner. (Sorry about the poor paint skills XD)

Goals:5 Assists:2

--------------------------------------------------------

And again thanks for reading !
Come on you Gooners !

View attachment 472910

View attachment 431643
November

- 6 games this month
- 2 vital Champions league games
- Biggest game of the season

---------------------------------------------------------

Barclays Premier League

View attachment 431654

View attachment 431652

View attachment 431651

View attachment 431650

Table
View attachment 431649
We're in 4th which is good to see after another good month. Disappointing draw v Swansea, but not a easy place to go. And yep you read it right on his first appearance of the season, Bendtner scored a decent goal against West Brom.

Champions League Group E

View attachment 431648

View attachment 431647

Table
View attachment 431646

Player Of The Month

November

Per Mertesacker
View attachment 431644
Been a rock at the back and definitely missed him when he got injured in the 48th minute v Swansea.

Goals:2 Assists:1

-------------------------------------------------

Thats November completed, next up the most important time of the year.
The Festive period !

Come On you Gooners !
View attachment 473293

Last edited: