Reaction score
Hey guys, please join me on the road of managing Arsenal!

After Arsene Wenger chooses to retire he starts looking for a young english manager to carry on his good work, After visiting St. Georges Park, he immediately spots a young determined individual whos confidence in his own ability is all to see, Arsene Wenger tells the Arsenal Board to hire Desmond Pugh, and gurantees them that there will be success under his management.

After meeting with the board I jump at the chance and when they tell me i have £30 million to invest in the squad, i instantly sign up to the challenge of making Arsenal great again.

My short term aim is to get a trophy as soon as possible, whilst my long term aim is to make Arsenal the best team, in Europe both in success and finances.

Looking at the squad, i see straight away there is alot of deadwood and players that are simply on wages that don't match their ability, also their lack of a goal machine concerns me.. I will use pre-season to employ my methods of football and hopefully get a few people in whilst alot of people out.

Transfers and Pre-season to follow.....

After identifying what players i need and dont need i got to work in the transfer market.

View attachment 330256

i am very pleased in my three signings.

Edison Cavani (£33 Million + Per Metersacker) - Bought to score goals and many of them, after looking around the world for a suitable striker to fit in my system he came up number 1

Marouane Felliani (£25 Million) - Bought to be my defensive midfielder, whilst the likes of wilshire, arteta and carzola work their magic. may have paid a little over the odds but i believe he is key to any trophy ambitions i have.

Paulo De Ceglie (£3.3 Million) - Bargain left wing back to rival Kieran Gibbs, good attacking and consistent

Pleased that i got rid of everyone i wanted to, some for some great prices, now on to pre-season......

PRE-SEASON

F.C. Twente 1-1 Arsenal (Giroud)

ACF Fiorentina 3-3 Arsenal (Arteta x3)

Arsenal 3-1 A.C. Milan (Giroud x2, Walcott)

Bradford City 1-3 Arsenal (Diaby, Walcott, Cavani)

Giminastic 1-2 Arsenal (Vermaelen, Carzola)

Pleased with pre-season i liked how my attacking, quick passing football has been effective, despite not keeping a clean sheet in pre-season i feel my style of football will be ready for the start of the season