Guys who have already stopped playing FM16, what will you do first in FM17?

miitchh

Reaction score
My plans:

View attachment 137508

To add on to it.

I want to dominate Asian football.
This team will be my starting point, as i love Graziano Pelle.

A part of my goals will be to also replace him.

Last edited:
Well, I haven't exactly stopped playing FM16. But when the new game is released, I'll try taking one of the lowest rated Icelandic teams, and win the Champions League with them.

Currently started a game as Celtic as a short term until '17 is released. My '17 plans will include Liverpool (as always), China adventures and possibly Celtic again as a sleeping giant type European Challenge.

I'll pick some team below top level some time and try to make them strong.

I had a decent run with Gillingham on 16 after being sacked by Notts County within 3 months of the save. Took them from relegation in November 2016 to mid-table and then outside playoffs to then a playoff final. An average team like Gillingham with no real potential and losing my bigger players and never really been a player of teams in the lower leagues, I developed a soft spot for them, so might give them another go from the start. But as always I will start a save with Liverpool also.

probly the same, bust my balls for a month or two to come up with good tactics, try to organize a decent network save, fail at it, quit.

Still play fm16 but when fm17 comes out I will manage in Kosovo (Assuming they will be in the game) or Gibraltar and win the World Cup and champions league with them.

I always start at a very low English team (usually level 8) and see how i can do,this save i was Dulwich Hamlet,then MK Dons and now Preston in the Prem

Got Ebbsfleet to the prem in '15 but nothing similar '16, never with such a low club, so maybe to replicate that.

Well in FM17 will do few BaPs and an auction game again, but will definitely start with making Dinamo Zagreb strongest club in the world

Make a new LLM England Vanarama save since that's all I seem to ever do.

I'm still playing FM16, but I'm interested in pursuing a save with Schalke, Marseille or possibly Dortmund. First save is usually with a bigger team to ease myself into things and Schalke are usually very enjoyable. I'm rubbish at LLM!

Wait until the databases are out for England and Italy lower leagues and start unemployed with the levels down to 12 in England and lower than Serie D if it's done.

the same as always pinky....try and take over the world

in all seriousness, i prefer to build a career, start at the bottom with no badges with the lowest ranked club in england. build a reputation, move around a a few clubs until i reach the top. maybe have a stint abroad somewhere but always finish my career with my beloved blades

Installing it straight on my server and then having one continuous save on it which will never be turned off

My first team will be RC Lens. Depending on how it goes, I may try a Journeyman or some other challenge out there.

As always starting with AC Milan then after that Tottenham and Italy and after that we will see

Liverpool FC as always. ❤

Skickat från min SM-G920F via Tapatalk