Reaction score
Name: Gylfi Sigurðsson
Club: Hoffenheim
Nationality: Icelandic
Position: Attacking Midfield Centre

Gylfi-Sigurdsson.jpg

Strengths
:

natural fitness, corners, 1st touch, stamina, technique, balance, penalties, passing, long shots

Weaknesses:
finishing, strength, teamwork, positioning, bravery

Report:

Gylfi looks like a very talented young player, his technical side to his game is very good at his age and is evident in his set pieces.
He struggles a bit on his pace and acceleration but he makes up for it on other aspects of his game, at 20 years old he possesses great Decision making abilities and has an experienced head on young shoulders.

Screenshot:

View attachment 113300

Last edited:
Ive edited tht post.. man i love this player. ive watched him in real life a few times he will be biiiiiiig

had the privilege of watching him play well he was with reading he was very impressive shame he didnt stay in england

He will return to england in the prem at some point i hope

Fantastic player, probably on of Iceland´s brightest hopes, He came from my local club Breiðablik and is just a great player and also a really nice guy.

I bought him.He is gonna be very good player ı think. 7 goals 9 assist in 23 games

very nice return for a youngster :D what role you playing him in?

Outstanding player!!!!! know that since playing Hoffenheim

one of few Icelandic players that's really good (and Aron Gunnarsson)... Gudjohnsen (what a joke he is) and yeah... the Icelandic national team is losing 3-0 agains Israel!

Sometimes I'm ebarrased being Icelandic...

It's actually Sigurdsson* ;)

Yaaha, he's a beast, i love him, he's the best Reading player we've had lately, even better than Kevin Doyle!

He's been linked in real life with Manchester United, Arsenal & Atletico madrid. I know it's Real life, but it shows the guy has potential on the game.

it is actually Gylfi Sigurðsson but let´s not talk about details

Real have just bought yim for 16 million, he had a cracker of a season before, scored close on 20 goals and had 18 assisst as well, tried to get him, Real beat me though... :D

View attachment 124584

he looks pretty awesome so i might have to try and get him for my everton team, seen him at reading where he was ocasionally good

Had him in my Fulham save, and he was awesome, got a good few goals for me. Fantastic player