I'm using him as my creative fulcrum to my Hoffe team and you can judge how he's done.

sigurdsson.png

12 goals, 11 assists and a handful of goal of the season contenders, 7.41 average rating.

Where will I be without him.

Not second in the league that's for sure.

Madrid signed him (and played him) as of 2012 in mine, here he is in 2019, he's managed to push some of those 17s into 18s.

I think we have a pretty clear enough view with all the screens though now, he always seems to hit his potential.

He's been a machine for Hoffenheim on my Dortmund save (unfortunately!). Always seems to find himself on the scoresheet in the big games and weighs in with plenty of assists. He's one of the best youngsters on the game imo

I signed him for Chelsea in the 3rd season, got offered the job :) paid 2.3 million for him, going to take over from Lampard, just hope he develops as nicely and quickly as he has on some of my other SS....

I have the privilege of using him in my starting 11 at Lazio (2013/2014 season currently, with 2 back to back Serie A and SuperCoppa titles) on occasion.

He is an absolute midfield MONSTER!!! Paid $10.5mil for him, and he has been worth every penny so far. Scored in his debut (UCL first group match vs. Valencia at Mestailla (sp?)) with an absolute screamer from about 40 yards out. I cannot start him too often, due to the fact that Ivan Rakitic and Toni Kroos are my main midfielders, but whenever I play him, he plays EXTREMELY well. Currently, I am playing a match vs Bologna (18th of the season, with my team firmly in 1st place by 6 points ahead of AC Milan), leading 5-1 in the first half, with Gylfi Sigurðsson collecting a goal and an assist thus far.

Screenshot:
View attachment 196282

Last edited:
I decided to get him at united to replace Scholes, He does really well as an Adv playmaker - Att