Arrogance

Reaction score
Special mention for glyfi, everyone usually mentions isco, wilshere etc for CM roles so glyfi usually gets ignored.

He can play AP, DLP, B2B, and on the wing as an inside forward. He's an assist machine with excellent stats. Here's a picture of him for me this season;

View attachment 326582

Pick him up early enough and he'll be relatively cheap. I paid 40M for wilshere (Whose consistently **** for me heh) and around 30M for isco, and a decent amount for pjanic. Glyfi here has out done them all in back-to-back seasons.

How did you manage to make him beast like that. What kind of training did you use?

i've played him in a 4-2-3-1 as a treq amc, was truly amazing, like 10 goals and 20 assits in my spurs team, first season, then got 40mil offer from real, accepted it

I sold him for £32.5m after he was my teams top scorer with 22 in season and got 14 assists!

How did you manage to make him beast like that. What kind of training did you use?
Kept switching from AP to DLP, think he had 3 months or so on box to box midfielder too.

**** me i think i'd accept 40m for him. Though, spurs have been taken over in my save and the revenue is like 15%. :\ He's definately up there with the likes of isco and wilshere though, considering how cheap he'd be if you pick him up early. never complains, never gets injured and never gets sent off.