Gym..

• Thread starter rosenrot
  • Start date
  • Replies 21
  • Views 1K
R

rosenrot

So...how often do you go? (if you go at all that is! ;))

I haven't been going long myself, but i think i've become a bit too lazy so i try to go atleast twice a week. :D

Also what do you do most at the gym?

use to go quite a bit last year as i had one in my halls and was so convenient but this year im in a house and the closest gym is a car ride so ive barely been at all in bout 6months which is a shame really - wanna get back in to it though - i have some weights in my room i do from time to time but need to get back into it properly

when i go i dont really try to lose weight as im a doorman so dont wanna be skinny - i just try turning what i have into muscle (try being the operative word)

I've just started going again. I go twice a week. At the moment I'm just trying to get some sort of fitness back so mainly doing treadmill, rowing machine, bike & cross trainer. In a few weeks I'm gonna start doing a few weights again to get a totally ripped bod ;)

haha, is that to attract all the lasses?

I think out of all of them i prefer the treadmill, it's more fun hate the bike though. meh

oh that sucks is it actually that far away?

What a shame though, though it's quite cool that it was so close to you last time, it's abit far from where i live when i go to the gym like, oh well as long as i'm going thats the main thing. lol :D

I'm gona try and join one this term, I've got loadsa spare time so might try and join cos I hardly play footy any more :( but wana get fit. Got weights which like Sam I use time to time, will try and use them more.

Sam, I don't reckon you need to do too much cos you're like 6'6 aren't ya? That would scare me :p

zoom zoom andy. I go 2/3 times a week and use the bike,rowing maching and dredmill before going onto some weights but not too much.

im 5'9 and pushing 13 stone oooooooo yeh

i take anything ive ever said nasty to either of you guys back, right now

Even me ?!?!? :D

Erm...about 5'11" and......14 1/2 stone :D

******* **** sam ur a monster! would definitely scare me if i saw u in a dark alley :p

i had a gym membership last year went like 3 times :D

i don't want to say my weight im a skinny *******. 5'8" like

lol i would be suprised if u were lighter than me lol, im 5ft 8 aswell

i had a gym membership last year went like 3 times :D

i don't want to say my weight im a skinny *******. 5'8" like

I'd say your about 7 1/2 stone James :p