GYR DYNAMITE V2 WINTER UPDATE - DOMINANT 433 FM23 TACTIC UPGRADED

GYR DYNAMITE V2 WINTER UPDATE - DOMINANT 433 FM23 TACTIC UPGRADED

Can we test this tactic in any of the testing-leagues ?

Ciao volevo chiederti va bene usare questa tattica a stagione iniziata con una piccola squadra?e che allenamenti bisogna usare?puoi condividere il tuo piano allenamenti?grazie.

Ciao volevo chiederti va bene usare questa tattica a stagione iniziata con una piccola squadra?e che allenamenti bisogna usare?puoi condividere il tuo piano allenamenti?grazie.
Sì, andrà bene con una piccola squadra. Rochdale, sarebbe considerata una piccola squadra e sarebbe arrivata terza quando si prevedeva che la pre-stagione finisse 21esima. L'allenamento è standard in quanto questi risultati sono stati testati durante le vacanze. Non parlo italiano quindi scusate se questo non ha senso.

If I may say so, we are not dominant enough in shots

1679062728545.png
1679062739386.png

We win but the concern is in relation to the shots. We are not necessarily dominant.

Where are you predicted to finish? How many games have you used it for? glad you are winning!
Also you are winning but have commented in two places you are not dominant in shots. Unsure why you felt the need to do that. It isnt like you are losing.

Not so good, a good tactic works from the start and doesn't drop points at home to anyone never mind lower table teams, poor ratings for the AML and BBM

Attachments

• Juve.png
    Juve.png
    191.3 KB · Views: 316
Not so good, a good tactic works from the start and doesn't drop points at home to anyone never mind lower table teams, poor ratings for the AML and BBM

Thanks, that's what I was trying to explain to him. And even at the level of shots, at times I win with 29 shots and the opponent against 23 shots..

/QUOTE]
None of that is true! There is a reason there is familiarity and I don't think there is a single tactic that never drops points at home whoever you manage. Good start there tho mate 20 goals for 4 against and 16 points in your first 7 games! Doesn't show who you are or where you are in the league but its a strong start. Good luck in the season.

Thanks, that's what I was trying to explain to him. And even at the level of shots, at times I win with 29 shots and the opponent against 23 shots..
Mate you didn't tell me anything just that you won two games but the other team had shots. I am happy to help anyone but when I ask you questions you didn't answer and send me screens of you winning games which seems to be the point of the game! I imagine if you use the game for the whole season you do well as the screens you sent me show.

can i swith the atacking full back into a wingback on atack because i am having a save with inter and i want to get the best out of dimarco