GYR - FANTASTIC FOUR FOUR TWO

GYR - FANTASTIC FOUR FOUR TWO

Great work with this, I have really struggled this year. Hard to find a tactic that works so well. This is nothing short of unbelievable, what a first season with West Ham. Finished 3rd in our 1st and won the Europa Conference League. Bought Nmecha who got a total of 36 goals in the AF role. Had to get a few loans in due to lack of money so even more impressive. I started to use Cautious against teams in top 6 home and away after getting well beat a couple of times. You can start with Cautious and if getting over run change back to Positive after 20 mins

Attachments

• IMG_7218.jpeg
    IMG_7218.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 377
  • IMG_7219.jpeg
    IMG_7219.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 398
  • IMG_7220.jpeg
    IMG_7220.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 424
Great work with this, I have really struggled this year. Hard to find a tactic that works so well. This is nothing short of unbelievable, what a first season with West Ham. Finished 3rd in our 1st and won the Europa Conference League. Bought Nmecha who got a total of 36 goals in the AF role. Had to get a few loans in due to lack of money so even more impressive. I started to use Cautious against teams in top 6 home and away after getting well beat a couple of times. You can start with Cautious and if getting over run change back to Positive after 20 mins
Love this! Glad you like the tactic and thanks for taking the time to leave the comment :)

Second season double even after selling my star striker Nmecha to United for 40m. Managed to pull off the cup double! I did drop the def line to standard in the second half of the season

Attachments

• IMG_7710.jpeg
    IMG_7710.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 198
Love that! Thanks for taking the time to comment and enjoy the tactic!