GYR's 4231 BLACK PANTHER FM24

Download GYR's 4231 BLACK PANTHER FM24 2024-03-07

Please What tactical style would you recommend to recreate? Tiki taka, clean slate or gegenpress?

I tried it in holiday mode and I tried it normally. The tactic is not that active. I don't understand how they care about you so much. Congratulations.

I tried it in holiday mode and I tried it normally. The tactic is not that active. I don't understand how they care about you so much. Congratulations.
Thank you so much for your support it honestly means alot. I do appreciate everyone who cares about my tactics and if you ever need a hand making one or some tips don't forget to sign up for my patreon. Thanks again and glad you like the tactic!

Please What tactical style would you recommend to recreate? Tiki taka, clean slate or gegenpress?
Anyone you like mate doesn't matter I think Steve does cover it in the video tho.

Unnecessary and rude. Try not being so jealous.
Thanks mate. I don't think he mean't to be rude sometimes people are new to the game and takes them awhile to get used to all the bits that make things work. It is all good and I am happy to help him learn.

what a moronic thing to say, just shutup if you have nothing productive to say
I think he is just new to the game. People get frustrated but thank you for your support