GYR's 433 THANOS

Download GYR's 433 THANOS 2023-11-07

I noted from your screenshots that my team Sheffield Wednesday finished rock bottom, so I simmed a season with the tactic.

At least we stayed up!
5d22ea5401cc9a25fded1ec435ef5fcb.png

Gave this a go on my MU save.

At first I used the tactic for both home and away and it did well for the first 3-4 games. Beat Villa 3-2 away, beat Spurs 1-0 away, beat Newcastle 6-0 at home…then came Chelsea in the UCL and I start getting hammered in the first 20 mins of the game, I was down 2-0 and about to get massacred. All I did was switch my mentality from Attacking to Balanced and boom we won 3-2.

Here is what I learned so far, this tactic is godly if you employ it this way.

- Keep it as it is for home matches, I.e. on attacking mentality.
- For away games: Create a copy of this tactic and just switch the mentality to balanced instead. And use that for all away games.

No other tweaks are made and I’ve been watching my United team crush everyone. 4-0 home win against City and 1-0 away win against Liverpool. I think this plug and play approach really works for me. Outstanding job, GYR.

Helpful note: To see the full results of this tactic, get your tactic familiarity levels maxed out by playing as many pre-season games as possible.

Gave this a go on my MU save.

At first I used the tactic for both home and away and it did well for the first 3-4 games. Beat Villa 3-2 away, beat Spurs 1-0 away, beat Newcastle 6-0 at home…then came Chelsea in the UCL and I start getting hammered in the first 20 mins of the game, I was down 2-0 and about to get massacred. All I did was switch my mentality from Attacking to Balanced and boom we won 3-2.

Here is what I learned so far, this tactic is godly if you employ it this way.

- Keep it as it is for home matches, I.e. on attacking mentality.
- For away games: Create a copy of this tactic and just switch the mentality to balanced instead. And use that for all away games.

No other tweaks are made and I’ve been watching my United team crush everyone. 4-0 home win against City and 1-0 away win against Liverpool. I think this plug and play approach really works for me. Outstanding job, GYR.

Helpful note: To see the full results of this tactic, get your tactic familiarity levels maxed out by playing as many pre-season games as possible.
Thank you for taking the time to leave this review! I 100% agree about familiarity and I always say this for all my tactics. Train the players in the roles they are playing and only train the one tactic till it is maxed out.

Thanks again for the support.

Manchester United became champions with 113 goals

Attachments

• 126F872C-1948-47C7-BF37-0ABE45C8DA2A.jpeg
    126F872C-1948-47C7-BF37-0ABE45C8DA2A.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 823
  • 297F0A0A-34F5-4935-8325-AEB14BC71BD1.jpeg
    297F0A0A-34F5-4935-8325-AEB14BC71BD1.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 1,031
It does not work, i'm Lazio

Attachments

• 9.png
    9.png
    129.9 KB · Views: 641
As Roma Champions Serie A and Coppa italia this tactics!

Attachments

• B8244F6A-05CF-477D-936E-56F9A4A60331.jpeg
    B8244F6A-05CF-477D-936E-56F9A4A60331.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 536
  • 5FFA429A-B380-43DD-8DC5-F05CCA0F9CBB.jpeg
    5FFA429A-B380-43DD-8DC5-F05CCA0F9CBB.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 320
Hi Freddieman i am with Arsenal too beginning the 2nd season, tell me i will test this tactic do you use any OI? And in away games in Balance mentality? Thanks

Hi Freddieman i am with Arsenal too beginning the 2nd season, tell me i will test this tactic do you use any OI? And in away games in Balance mentality? Thanks

I haven't used any OI's and I use Attacking at home and Positive away which seems to work. Neutral venues is difficult and you have to see how the game is playing out. If things aren't going your way with Attacking switch to Positive. I also found your players need to be very familiar with the tactic lots of friendlies to build up familiarity helps.

are the roles set in stone, or can the DM be switched for a BWM on defend, just it suits my player more

are the roles set in stone, or can the DM be switched for a BWM on defend, just it suits my player more
I would train the player rather than change the role. all the roles work together so changing one might make it weaker