GYR's I AM GROOT

Download GYR's I AM GROOT 2023-11-10

Man, i love your tactics....but this is one of the worst. Yeah , i know that i am only 4 games in ,but against PSG its like i don't have players on the pitch...same is the other game...Its just not good.
Untitled.png
Untitled1.png
Untitled2.png

Man, i love your tactics....but this is one of the worst. Yeah , i know that i am only 4 games in ,but against PSG its like i don't have players on the pitch...same is the other game...Its just not good.
View attachment 659023View attachment 659024View attachment 659025
Hey mate, I am happy to look at the save but I can see obviously there are 2 bad games. Do me a favour and send it over on discord I would like to try figuring it out. For now try the mentality on balanced with everything else the same.

I can see they are 10th and I think predicted about 16th? as you said it is early so would expect them to grow into it but make sure the players are training the roles they are playing also as the team tactic familiarity is high the players benefit from role familiarity also. More important with a weaker team.

Drop me a discord I am keen to help with this one as not had anyone else say this on yt or twitter.

Last edited:
Hey mate, I am happy to look at the save but I can see obviously there are 2 bad games. Do me a favour and send it over on discord I would like to try figuring it out. For now try the mentality on balanced with everything else the same.

I can see they are 10th and I think predicted about 16th? as you said it is early so would expect them to grow into it but make sure the players are training the roles they are playing also as the team tactic familiarity is high the players benefit from role familiarity also. More important with a weaker team.

Drop me a discord I am keen to help with this one as not had anyone else say this on yt or twitter.
I have to work things out (this is why I spend so long on tactics) loaded up a Toulouse save and you like a challenge haha

They have nobody who is accomplished as a left or right winger! Going to need to train them individually in that position as you do have people who could easily be trained to do it.

1699777881037.png

1699777978086.png

I have to work things out (this is why I spend so long on tactics) loaded up a Toulouse save and you like a challenge haha

They have nobody who is accomplished as a left or right winger! Going to need to train them individually in that position as you do have people who could easily be trained to do it.

View attachment 659033
View attachment 659034
Playing the PSG game. All I have done is setup the tactic and the players playing their roles then gone on holiday till this game. I would expect us to win but we are competing.
1699779204764.png

Mate , i rage quit after that 4-1 loss. And i didn't save....Last save was before PSG league game...i will do more games on balanced mentality to see if anything changes and will give you a feedback.