Håvard Nordtveit

• Thread starter Thread starter ralphloh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 26
  • Views Views 8K
Not good enough for Arsenal first team, but for a relegation candidate, yes.

Yeah he can turn out to be a great Premier League standard player. Broke into the Arsenal team then went to Juventus on one of my games for 20 Million and was getting 7+ average ratings in the Serie A.

I Been playing him in a few games.he is doing alright.but pat rice says he is only a fairly good player.Would he improve as i play him more often?or should I just buy another centre back.

retrain him as a right back. the best ive ever had. his stats arent that great but he preforms every game. he was my best player when i won the champions league.

Actually he can become good enough for the top four, I will send a image of him down the road in several years time...once I find where my brother put the fm10 cd:@

Hes becomes decent, hes no Chiellini but he'll work for a side like Everton or Villa

Can I have a screenshot?I been playing him quite ofte. In my third season.he is performing quite well.also score 4goals for me.

In my old Arsenal file he was worth around 10 m pounds by the fourth season. Great players, just needs the right training and right defence partner.

Hes in Arsenal's 1st team in my game in 2014, good looking stats

He becomes a really good centre back. An ideal ball playing defender with good passing, creativity and technique as well as the vital CB stats

this is him in 2014

but he may be different on other games.
although this is on the CD version with no updates though, kept playing my leeds game when i updated it

Last edited:
i would retrain him to play in the midfield due to his hight passing/creativty skills, but that's just me.

Im with Arsenal on 2010/11. Have him shipped out at Notts |Forest atm. Currently their best and one of the best players in the Championship. Definitely going to give him a full call up next season, given that im thinking of getting rid of Djourou because he keeps getting injured. Got Jorgensen on the way, Gallas as Backup, got £1M for Silvestre (WTF??) and have Senderos and Vermaelen as my main pairing.

Despite real life, Senderos is actually pretty solid in my game, like a lesser version of Vidic in many ways.

throw him on some tugs training or something and he does become pretty good, very solid

Back