StuW

Why So Serious?
Reaction score
zmtkQ.png

Rasenballsport Leipzig are a newly-founded club of the city of Leipzig, Saxony. The club is supported by drink maker company Red Bull GmbH, who purchased the license of SSV Markranstädt with the intention of advancing the re-modeled club to the top-flight Bundesliga within ten years. The cub currently are in the Regionalliga Nord division, which is the 4th tier of German football.

The challenge ahead for me is really quite simple. To take the team from the Regionalliga Nord all the way to the top of German and European football. This may take some time, but we are financially well-backed, which makes this a very achievable long-term goal.

Short-Term Goals-
- Gain promotion from Regionalliga Nord to 3.Liga
- Gain promotion from 3. Liga to 2. Bundesliga.
- Build the foundations of the side.
- Improve the quality of facilities.

Long-Term Goals-
- Gain promotion to the Fußball Bundesliga by 2016-2017 season.
- Establish the club as a top division side.
- Qualify for Europe.
- Win everything.

So my intentions are very clear. I expect to be a top division side by 2016, which gives us 5 years to get there. As we reach the 2. Bundesliga, I expect the quality of opposition to increase significantly from the current league.

Lang Lebe Leipzig!
(long Live Leipzig)

Good luck on your newest campaign. Hoping you don't need luck :D

done this on fm11 got to bundesliga in consecutive seasons! was a great save!

RB Leipzig reached the Bundesliga in 9 seasons on my BaM without anyone managing them - you'll do it easy. Good luck Stu :)

I am hoping I can get there fairly easily, but I am going to build the club into a self-sustaining club, so I have maximum incoming cash and minimal outgoing.

--

QH5zC.png

And so, to the first transfer window. The squad is already very good for this league, but still has points that can be improved. Here is my wheeling and dealing this window -

FFdZq.png

13 in, 13 out, with six in being put straight into the u19 team, which doesn't have a single player.

Grégory Christ - AML

Samir El-Moussaoui - DC/DR

Daniel Cousin - ST

Sören Brandy - AMC

Birkir Sævarsson - DR

Sören Bertram - AMR

Jesper Lauridsen - DL

Matjaz Rozman - GK

So, that is my transfer activity. I feel I have improved the squad well, and can certainly look to get promoted at the first time of asking.

And here is my lineup and preferred tactic this season -

48mzq.png

As you can see, I am going for a goal-scoring tactic, utilizing my attacking players to the full. The defence is also very strong, which should help me too. Only three of my new signings will likely be starters, whilst three or four of them will be used from the bench for the most part.

l1SKI.png

And last, but not least is the pre-season results...

9ehi4.png

Plenty of goals scored in the five games(17), so I know that my tactic has started to do what it is supposed to.

That is it for now, update at some point tonight.

GnIaW.png

So I am now halfway through the season, having played 17 games of the 34. Here is my results so far.....

l1SKI.png

sncVr.png

An awful start to the season, a heavy defeat in the DFB-Pokal. However, I picked a very weak side, as my focus this season is to get promotion. Then, something special happened. Currently boasting a 100% record after 17 games, promotion looks a real possibility now, providing we keep going at this rate.

BfBIA.png

DAd3B.png

And there you have it. 100% record, most goals scored, least conceded, and an eight point lead at the top. It's all looking very rosy!

m4Aa9.png

Injuries have hit us in big areas this season, but our backup players have all filled in with great performances, and the changes have hardly been noticed. Bertram is getting better and better, and Wallner is finally finding the net. Sebastian has been a rock in defence, and long may it continue.

And finally, I have got a new player joining in January on a free, who will undoubtedly improve my squad...

teowS.png

Lang Lebe Leipzig!​

Great story mate, really interesting. Good luck with your plans to be a Bundesliga club within 5 years. Oh and congratulations on your current 17 games without loss in the league.

QH5zC.png

So, January is upon me, and I want to bring in two extra players on top of Provoost who is already joining. here is my activity...

Vincent Provoost, MC - free

Matias Alustiza - £190k

Glenn Loovens - £100k

So, that is all my incomings. Now, quite a few players have left to lower the expenditures, as I need to get closer to making a profit.​

vG9WW.png

So, mostly frees, but a massive fee for a pretty much unused player that was a free. Samir El Moussaoui left for Portugal, earning the club a cool £230k in the process.​

Lang Lebe Leipzig!

[font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif]
b86TX.png
[/font]​

[font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif]The end of the first season, and I have had the best possible start to my save...[/font]​

l1SKI.png
[/font]

bdnPO.png
[/font]​

[font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif]I was so close to an unbeaten season, but a slip up against what should have been an easy opponent sees me fall short...Apart from that, I am very happy with the last half of the season.[/font]​

BfBIA.png
[/font]

V7cSq.png
[/font]​

[font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif]So, 95 points, 101 goals scored, and just 21 conceded, giving a great Goal Difference of +80.[/font]​

TsgXB.png
[/font]​

[font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif]An incredible season, with the whole squad putting a great effort in to get to the end. 19 goals for Wallner, who was outstanding, and 8 goals in 10 appearances for new signing Alustiza. However, the stars of the show this season were my two wingers, Soren Bertram and Gregory Christ. Bertram scored 14 goals, but made an incredible 22 assists, playing every game this season. Christ found the net 11 times, and created 11 goals.[/font]​

JZkCo.png
[/font]​

[font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif]Bertram also won the player of the year award, whilst Christ finished second.[/font]​

TwqKm.png
[/font]​

[font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif]Finally, two players will join in July, two French regens, that i am very optimistic about...[/font]​

GSlI9.png
[/font]

VKnpb.png
[/font]​

[font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif]And, I had a total of seven players in the Team of The Season, a great achievement.[/font]​

Looking great. Following this one

Those regens look very very promising. Keep up the good work.

QH5zC.png
[/font]​

[font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif]Well, I am pretty much done transfer-wise for this market, so here are my ins and outs -

Luis Joachim - MC

Miguel Nangis - DMC

Jetro Willems - DL

Lucas Digne - DL

Davide di Gennaro - AMLC

Elliot Grandin - AMR

Rui Sampiao - MC/AMC

Odisseas Vlachodimos - GK

Franciso Vera - AMC

So, quite a few changes, two major signings in the form of Di Gennaro and Grandin. Grandin comes in to fill the gaping void that was left by Bertram, who was not interested in re-joining this season. Di Gennaro will battel with Christ for the starting AML spot, whilst Sampiao will compete with Rockenbach for the AMC spot.

zWjSY.png

So, also quite a few outgoings, and a good £875k brought in.Wisio and Kutschke were not really for sale, but the offers that came in were too good to turn down in the end.[/font]

l1SKI.png
[/font]​

gfRaK.png

Only three friendlies, all away games that brought in some much needed money. We held our own very well against two clubs currently competing in Europe, so even the loss was a plus.[/font]

ToqpO.png
[/font]​

[font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif]First game of the season sees the team travel to face RW Erfurt, which should be a fairly easy win...[/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif]Lang Lebe Leipzig![/font]​

GnIaW.png
[/font]​

[font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif]So I am half-way through the first half of my inaugural, and hopefully only season in 3. Liga.We are expected to be promoted, but there is much work to do before we can punch our ticket for 2. Bundesliga next season...[/font]

l1SKI.png
[/font]​

h3HQU.png
[/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif]Another incredible start! Still unbeaten, and some massive scores, including a run of two 7-0 wins. We keep on scoring too, and are not conceding too many either. 19 games unbeaten so far this season, and 23 unbeaten since last season, and it doesn't look like that will end any time soon.[/font]

BfBIA.png
[/font]​

66xxj.png
[/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif]And, sitting pretty at the moment, 11 points clear of second placed Kassel, and a remarkable +54 goal difference. Hopefully this time come May I will still be sat there.[/font]

iJCrg.png
[/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif]So, at the top, the trio(Alustiza, Di Gennaro and Wallner) have 41 goals between them, and 25 assists. Di Gennaro has slotted straight into the AML spot, and has pushed Christ, who was one of last season's best performers out of the side. Both of the young Frenchmen(Nangis and Joachim) have played well when called upon, Joachim finding the net twice and providing three assists. [/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif]~~~[/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif]As of yet, I haven't got any transfers in or out planned for the upcoming January market. As it stands, I doubt there will be any, unless something jumps out that I cannot miss out on, or a bid is received that I cannot turn down.[/font]

QH5zC.png

So, heading very much towards another promotion, I decided to bring in some new blood to shake up the squad.

Ovidiu Petre - DMC - £20k
Libor Kozak - ST - loan
Colin Patrick O'Rourke - D/WBL - free

Petre joins to strengthen a DMC position, after the sale of both Lagerblom and Schulz(below). Kozak was brought in to cover the forwards, should any pick up an injury, O'Rourke is a great young regen, who was a free transfer.

Oc916.png

There is my outgoing, just the two, who were sold because of the good offers I received for the pair.

---

I have also agreed two future transfers. One will see Belgian midfielder Thorgan Hazard join on a free transfer at the end of the season, whilst a young Brazilian regen called Tiaguinho will join in 2015...

0nXps.png

t5yIQ.png

So, that is the transfers covered, now to finish the season and hopefully be promoted into the 2. Bundesliga!

Lang Lebe Leipzig!

Wow. Following this.

Would you want to upload the save/DB cause i don't have RB Leipzeig on my game. Don't have to but would love a try!

b86TX.png

[font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif]So, my second season with Die Bullen, and hoping to secure another promotion in my quest for success...[/font]

l1SKI.png

kkTaC.png
[/font][/font]​

[font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif]Yet again I was so close to an unbeaten season, and one close defeat cost me it(and the achievement to go with it). But, only four points dropped in the 2nd half of the season meant we cruised into the 2.Bundesliga.[/font]

YbCHj.png
[/font]​

[font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif]Simple, really. Walked to the title, with a hop, skip and jump, 31 points clear! An incredible 117 goals scored, and just 20 conceded, we were by a long way the best side in the league.[/font]

lSO7D.png
[/font]​

[font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif]Another top season for my squad. By far the top player was Di Gennaro, who forced the impressive Christ out of the squad, and impressed throughout the campaign, along with Alustiza, Grandin and Wallner. But, to be fair, there wasn't any under-performers, even Kozak(who didn't score) had a few good games, causing problems etc.[/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif]Another positive was the two young Frenchmen, Nangis and Joachim, are becoming important players, Joachim scoring 8 and making 8.[/font]

h7hPW.png
[/font]​

[font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif]Grandin won the Player of the Year award, whilst Wallner finished 2nd for a second season. [/font]

jzKFq.png
[/font]​

[font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif]And, another dominant showing in the team of the year.[/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif]So, that is the second season done, now to what will be a major transfer market, hopefully I can improve more, and maybe push for promotion.[/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif]Lang Lebe Leipzig![/font]

QH5zC.png
[/font]​

[font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif]Since we have now gone up into the second tier, I decided now would be a good time to have a little reshuffle, ready for the following season.[/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif]Jackson Martinez - ST - free[/font]
[font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif]Thorgan Hazard - AMLC - free[/font]
[font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif]Sandro Cvitanovic - AML - free[/font]
[font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif]Zsolt Koos - GK - £24k[/font]
[font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif]Alberto Andres Somavilla - AMC - £9k[/font]
[font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif]Voin Grancharov - AML/ST - free[/font]
[font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif]Rodnei - DC - £2.4m[/font]
[font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif]Marius Gheorghe - DL - £170k[/font]
[font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif]Lucas Digne - DL - £1.1m[/font]
[font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif]Lamine Gassama - DR - loan[/font]
[font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif]Jamal Williams - MR - free[/font]
[font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif]Gabriel Buhnea - DC - £250k[/font]
[font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif]Phillipe Escalante - ST - free[/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif]A major overhaul TBF, a lot of younger players(mostly regens) in, most of them will get a chance in the first team this season. Pick of the transfers was Jackson Martinez, who had been lingering around after leaving Jaguares(who were relegated). I had to wait for a while to sign him(as 3. Liga teams cannot sign non-EU players). Hopefully will be an important acquisition.[/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif]And my outgoings....[/font]

ifXGr.png
[/font]​

[font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif]Petre wasn't needed anymore, and was allowed to leave, as was Lewerenz. Sebastian wanted a contract I couldn't afford, so I sold him. Muller wasn't playing much, so I let him move, same with Hoffmann.[/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif]----[/font]

[/font]
FYilB.png
[/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif]Only three friendlies this pre-season, all against clubs that are 'bigger' than us. A great start with a 4-0 win over Marseille, followed by a 3-0 win over Lech. Rounded pre-season off with a 5-2 win against Wisla Krakow. Hopefully is a preview of what's to come this season...[/font]