Looks fantastic challenge. Im a big fan of german football, starting this game up now!

[font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif]
GnIaW.png
[/font]​

[font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif]So, half of the games are now played in 2. Bundesliga. Hopefully I can carry the good form from pre-season into the league and also the cup....[/font]

l1SKI.png
[/font]
QsFeU.png
[/font]​

[font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif]In our toughest season yet, I am unbeaten still!! Some incredible results so far, including wins over Hannover, 1860 Munchen and Kaiserslautern, along with a very respectable away draw at Hamburg. Best result undoubtedly was the 7-0 thrashing of Dusseldorf, which was preceded by a great 5-1 win at Munster.[/font]

HPMWE.png
[/font]​

[font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif]Top, quite a bit of daylight at this point of the season. The top scoring team(again), and the joint best defence. 11 points clear seems too much for the rest of the league to chase, so hopefully I can keep my cool and finish the job.[/font]

Jqdhz.png
[/font]​

[font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif]Also, we are in the cup, hoping to get a respectable run in it this year...[/font]

5RLMr.png
[/font]​

[font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif]Still in it, with a big opening win, and a good performance in the second round. Next round is against 1. Bundesliga side Duisburg, who I feel confident about beating. [/font]

aDVZL.png
[/font]​

[font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif]Still everyone is performing at the peak of their powers, which is helping me close in on the top division. As per usual, Di Gennaro and Alustiza are my top performers, working at an incredible rate.[/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif]So, that is the halfway point, I don't plan to do anything in the market TBH, although I do have three fringe players who want to leave, so I may replace them...[/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif]Lang Lebe Leipzig!![/font]​