Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

(H)Best FM Stories to Learn From??

Reaction score
Hey FM.base. I'm looking for some stories that can educate me on how to play LLM.

I've tried a dozen or so saves in blue square leagues or below and have always been relegated in the first season. At the moment, I'm trying Tooting and Mitcham(successfully so far). I realized not to rely on scouts ratings and just judge by attributes and I think it's made a difference.

Anyway, currently, I'm struggling finding players on loan. I'm looking for a goalkeeper in particular and have had no luck with the search feature. Can I uncheck "filter unrealistic transfers"?

Anyway, the key point is to find some stories to read and learn from so please link away!

Reaction score
Thanks.

I believe I've read that but it's refreshing to read again. Has anyone read some good detailed story threads? I used to play Front Office Football and learned a lot from their perspective. But sadly, there isn't a good compilation of those threads on FM.base.