H-Cariomyopthy Pandemic Hits FM

Redstag

Reaction score
wow, that's one mean injury, don't think I've ever seen that before in my life.
what update are you using? the author could've added it into the db.

Im using Update 2009 I downloaded it from this site. Isnt that what Marc Vivian Foe died from. Other strange illnesses and injurys are Swine Flu and Cancer.

Im gonna edit it and remove these or set its rarity much higher.

I read that the author of that DB was going to include Cancer, Swine Flu and that.
Sounded quite ridiculous to me tbh.

I didnt realise. Wish id known before I got so into my Sunderland game. If i edit the Db it wont take effect until I start the game? Or do you know?

Im thinking of using FM Modifier to reduce an injury of a player (that is advertised in my news) to about 2 months. Try salvage this game. Sold 25 players. Replaced in 18 staff members. Signed 12 good players ranging from experienced Beckham and Dunne to future stars too.

I dont want to have to leave all that but this injury is causign havoc.

it's ridiculous, you'd think if the lad put an injury that serious onto the db he'd make it less common.
that's a mistake I wouldn't make in one of my db's ;) haha
and yeah, if you're gonna be playing on that save you're stuck with that db :/

You could use the real time editor to change this I suppose?

No offence but thats what happens when you use ****** homemade databases. People think it's funny putting **** like that in the game but it just ruins it

No offence but thats what happens when you use ****** homemade databases. People think it's funny putting **** like that in the game but it just ruins it
Speaking of '****** homemade databases' :p my Gretna one's in the moderation queue, would you mind clearing that up for me now mate?