H1LX(4-4-2)tactic ¬ The beauty of efficiency

heliox

Reaction score
¬ H1LX(4-4-2)tactic ¬
The beauty of efficiency

About the tactic

The tactic is a flat 4-4-2 adapted to the style and the players of the Newcastle team. It can however adapt itself perfectly to other team, whatever small or not. The tactic's philosophy is this one: one must take advantage of all the possible opportunities by playing at a fast and rather direct pace. 4-4-2 involves all players, from the goalkeeper who moves ahead towards a full back, mids or the wingers, up to the strikers who are there to finish the work. The defense is solid, the mid players must be at the same time creative and rough when it is needed and the strikers must also be efficient.

I have test this tactic only between pre-season to december and i have not tested it with any other team. It just work very well for me and I hope that it will work as well for you ;)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Formation

The "Flat 4-4-2"

View attachment 229059

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Results until now

Best results :

Suggested players

GB : Fast goalkeeper with good reflexes (Tim Krul, De Gea, Neuer, Hart, Courtois...)
DL/DR : Side full backs, which center well and with rather a good mark in marking and in anticipation (Santon, Lahm, Alves, Marcelo, Maxi Pereira, Coentrao...)
DC : Marking, anticipation, Heading (Coloccini, Luiz, Pepe, Kompany, Jones, Thiago Silva, Chiellini...)
MRé : Power, marking and anticipation are key words. Very important role in the tactic: role of stabilizer and restarter in case of successful intervention (Tioté, Fellaini, Busquets, De Jong, Lucas Leiva, Sandro, M'Vila, Yaya Touré...)
MC : One of the most important player of the tactic. Collectivity, creativity, passing and in bonus if he can have a good note in shootings by far, it's perfect (Cabaye, Fabregas, Schweinsteiger, Sahin, Ramires, Marchisio, Arteta, Martin...)
MLG/MLD : Newcastle is not supplied with very good wingers during the first season. Indeed, Obertan, Gutierrez are not very good to centre the ball but nevertheless do. The best is to have wingers capable of centering well and extending beyond but at the same time of knowing a minimum to defend (Bale, Young, Milner, André Ayew, N'Zogbia, Xabi Prieto, Maggio...)
ATC : As his name indicates it, he must be complete. Good in heading, in finish and in self-control (Demba Ba, Cavani, Van Persie, Llorente, Falcao, Ibra, Dzeko, Eto'o, Mario Gomez, Benzema...)
ATA : Maybe one of the defect of the tactic, this stricker scores less goals than the complete forward in my team. Rapidity, composure and precision are here the perfect criteria (Javier Hernandez, Giuseppe Rossi, Neymar, Pato, Aguero, Higuain, Tevez, Pazzini, Lavezzi...)

Other Informations

Pitch size: Max.
Match prep: Assistant.
OI's: all the mids and strikers : weaker foot and closing down / or Assistant verdict.

Patch : Latest, 12.2.0.

Download

H1LX(4-4-2)tactic.tac

+ 4-5-1 tactic http://www.mediafire.com/?kmlxckag7bc2w5v (when you play vs the same formation)

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?kmlxckag7bc2w5v
Test & comment please !

* Sorry for my english, i'm french
anime.gif
. Inspiring by Raikan007's Presentation

Last edited:
Going to see how this goes with Sunderland, I'll post up results tonight. :D

one thing : If you guys play vs a team with the same 4-4-2 formation, play with a 4-5-1 formation if you can. I post it the OP.

Trying it with Bayern at the moment. Tweaked the winger position a bit to make Robbéry more effectful and offensive. I hope it won't affect the tactic too much though.

Trying it with As Monaco at the moment. I'll post results later tonight.

Please reupload. this tactic has worked very well on 12.0.4. Please!!