SVB

Reaction score
View attachment 445822

H4ND 0F G0D'S 4-4-1-1 BALLS DEEP

This is my 1st tactic uploaded and i thought id share it as im having plenty of success with it!! Ive only tried it with one team which is Tranmere rovers so hopefully it can work for some of your teams!!

The tactic basically is designed to not concede many but also score aswell!! Be warned this is not a possesion tactic if its possession you want this is not for you!!

How ever it does play some really attractive football and tends to open up the oppositions defense quite easily

The main basis of the tactic is to sit back soak up the pressure and then hit the opposition on the counter with some quick fluid movement

At times you may have plenty of shots against you but i hardly concede unless its a corner or a lucky through ball

FORMATION

View attachment 445854

TEAM INSTRUCTIONS

View attachment 445853

MATCH TRAINING

View attachment 445850

OPPOSITION INSTRUCTIONS

NONE

PRE MATCH PLAYER INSTRUCTIONS

ML TO MARK MR OR AMR
MR TO MARK ML OR AML

TEAM TALKS

LEAVE TO ASSISTANT

DOWNLOAD LINK

4411 balls deep

SCREENSHOTS

I DONT HAVE MUCH TIME TO POST SCREENSHOTS HOW EVER THERE ARE PLENTY OF RESULTS ON MY STORY FROM PAGE 19 AND ONWARDS

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...47164-tranmere-rovers-story-challenge-ii.html

PLEASE DONT POST ANY QUESTIONS REGARDING MY TACTIC ON THE STORY SECTION PLEASE AS I WANT TO KEEP IT CLEAN

ANY QUESTIONS REGARDING THE TACTIC PLEASE DONT HESITATE TO ASK

HOPE YOU HAVE SOME SUCCESS :)

did you start with this tac form the start of your story cos the team you have in 2017 is very awsome im not having a go just like to know if this is the tac that got you to the prem as i have not read your story yet but im going to

No mate I've not used it to get me their!! This is my first season with it ! I do have a pretty decent team to be honest but I'm sure it'll work with others hopefully !! I should of tried it with a few other teams I'm just too into my tranmere save mate

no its cool will give it a go with my barnsley save my first year in the prem

Balls Deep...sounds like a **** movie name to me.:p

trying this tactic with liverpool :)lost in my first game to newcastle 2-0 but then played a easier team and won ill keep testing :)

trying this tactic with liverpool :)lost in my first game to newcastle 2-0 but then played a easier team and won ill keep testing :)

Cheers mate tactic becomes better when it is fully fluid !! If need be tweak as much as you want !! It has some potential I've just run out of ideas :)

Cheers mate tactic becomes better when it is fully fluid !! If need be tweak as much as you want !! It has some potential I've just run out of ideas :)
no problem mate, what i think ill do then is finnish my season then start the new one with your tactic so i got pre season to tweak it asmuch as i can:) dont wana ruin my season ifit dont go to plan lol