Barca4ever11

Reaction score
Today,in the summer transfer window,many clubs had declared their interest in signing my player from Ajax..

He's 18 now,i wanted to offer him a new contract,but with so many interests,he refused and became unhappy.
He is my fav player from my Ajax squad,and my best player,despite having big names like Dybala,A.Correa,Bernardo Silva,R.Neves,Tielemans,Balanta,Marquinhos,De Sciglio...
He is just insane ! He' s a key player in my squad,i trained him and now he's an natural AML.
In 2 years(+2injuries) he scored 60 goals for Ajax(last year he scored 24 in ED from AML position) and delivered 30+ assists
He's 4 yellow stars and could became 5 stars.
I just "love" him,but he wont sign a new contract.
AS Monaco bid him every day,but now they came with a 86m bid,all upfront...
Considering that he's just 18,and he has 1 more year contract,and he's still unhappy,the bid is unreal,is out of this world...but i still want to keep him,maybe he'l sign,but 86m is very temting...
So what would say guys ? Keep him or sell him ?
I'll post SS if you want...

86 mil is a lot. Sell him, you can get surely a player as good as him :)

sell him for 86 mill you get buy better players

Sell him. Although you may love him he will leave for free next season if given the opportunity, then you will hate him. The bid is sensational and can help you sign a couple of great players to fill the squad.

Thank you ! So Hachim,prepare your passport,you are going to Saint-Tropez,i mean Monaco :p
:D

Can you post SS Hachim Mastour,Dybala,Ruben Neves,Bernardo Silva? :)

Grabb the money and run to the bank!! Sign Ladislav Krejci he can do a job for you.

Wow you have some amazing players!! Iv never signed Hachim Mastour would he sign for a relegation battling team in BPL 1st season?

Wow you have some amazing players!! Iv never signed Hachim Mastour would he sign for a relegation battling team in BPL 1st season?

you can sign him on loan as low as sky bet league 2, i signed him on loan every season till i reached premier league. then bought him outright. he won player of the year 2 seasons later his so op in this game.

he has a contract until 2021 on your screenshot..?

Yup,i lost the deal,he refused AS Monaco,one of the reason was his wage,them he says that he's set to stay at Ajax,i offerred him a new contract and he accepted...
But before to offer him the contract,i put him on the transfer list,and offered him to clubs but no one show their interest,so i offerred him a new contract...
Yes,i wud really like to have that crazy momey buy Sterling,Gotze,Isco,Depay, they said that my club is poor financial,and refused contract instantly,even though their clubes accepted my offer...

Well at least you have him for a bit longer. I am sure another team will come in with an even bigger bid one day soon!

He is average at best by your screenshot- sell him no bother..plenty of better all round players than him.

I'm sorry you said he scored 60goals in two seasons? screenshot shows 43? hmmmm

I'm sorry you said he scored 60goals in two seasons? screenshot shows 43? hmmmm

It shows 43 league goals

Look at the bottom, hes played 20 more and scored 11 more than the top shows in that season