Barca4ever11

Reaction score
Hey guys,
Hachim is one of my favourites young players in FM2015,hes really good...
I posted this to show his developement after my management :)
I know that he's a well-known wonderkid,but he is cheap,young,extremely talented,he's a must buy...
Only one concern about him,he's injury prone,so yoi have to be a little more careful...
In my Leipiz save,Mastour becamed a regular key-player,he-s attributes are growing fast,he's exceptional...
So,what do you wauting for ?
PS:in 1st year,i couldn't use him due to German League rules(players u17,not allowing to play)

Hey guys,
Hachim is one of my favourites young players in FM2015,hes really good...
I posted this to show his developement after my management :)
I know that he's a well-known wonderkid,but he is cheap,young,extremely talented,he's a must buy...
Only one concern about him,he's injury prone,so yoi have to be a little more careful...
In my Leipiz save,Mastour becamed a regular key-player,he-s attributes are growing fast,he's exceptional...
So,what do you wauting for ?
PS:in 1st year,i couldn't use him due to German League rules(players u17,not allowing to play)

he is a brilliant players, although mine hasnt developed as good as yours. ive been loaning him from milan for the past 4 seasons as i cant afford him, but he plays better than his stats say, average 8.00 a season.

Really amazing stats !
You loaned him for 5 years ?! Thats incredible...
What role are you playing him,i'm using him as an Attacking midfielder...

Really amazing stats !
You loaned him for 5 years ?! Thats incredible...
What role are you playing him,i'm using him as an Attacking midfielder...

yeah he was pivotal for me in winning the league, also one player of the year. for some reason ac milan keep letting me loan him, i have the option to buy him for 15 mill but why waste the cash when theyll let him have me over and over again. i play him as a shadow striker he is perfect for that role.