hadyncity

Reaction score
Now a lot of people have done this challenge, however I haven't, so I've decided to do it. I'm quite looking forward to the challenge as it will hopefully keep me interested until FM 15 comes out!

The First Step!

My first step was to apply for jobs.

I have selected South Africa, USA, Mexico, Brazil, Australia, England, Scotland and Spain.

View attachment 356368

View attachment 356367

View attachment 356366

I decided to apply for these three jobs in South Africa as it will be a good start. I am hoping that I get one of these jobs and take them to glory!

The Next Update:
My first job - who will it be?

Would love to see someone actually stick with one of these challenges.

Hope to see you stay. with this challenge, love reading them but people rarely complete them.

Job Interviews and Job Offers!

After a few months of trying I have finally got a job offer!

View attachment 355245

View attachment 355244

African Warriors and United FC gave me interviews which didn't work out, until this popped up...

View attachment 355242

Eastbourne Borough of the Skrill South gave me an interview and then offered me the job! I didn't want to start in England but it is a good start to the Pentagon Challenge!
View attachment 355238
The contract is until the end of the season which I am fine with. Lets get started, hope you will all follow along!

The Next Update:
I will meet the players and play until the end of 2013 (December) and give an update! Big opening month for me!