Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes it is, and i suspect your new name won't last for long so recommend going back to your old name.

Welcome back ad. Hope your nice this time.

Gonna need you to change your name tho, sorry.

It's too long and it's making the forums look all spazzy.

Just ban this ******

here hear booze, he's been back a day and already is starting to argue with mods and admin :rolleyes:

your names ****, your avatars **** and your sig is ****

its the kinda thing some horrible 11 year old emo would write

by the tried and tested method of abuse you clever little ****. the admin of this board has asked you to change your name and as you dont know instead of askin how to you just say you think its orite which it isnt, then you have a horrible avatar about nazis which is bad taste and your sig is plain embarrasing, if i had a 3 year old sibling im sure they could come up with some better lyrics. this is a public board and you dont make the rules you bender

by the tried and tested method of abuse you clever little ****. the admin of this board has asked you to change your name and as you dont know instead of askin how to you just say you think its orite which it isnt, then you have a horrible avatar about nazis which is bad taste and your sig is plain embarrasing, if i had a 3 year old sibling im sure they could come up with some better lyrics. this is a public board and you dont make the rules you bender

So if I abuse people, it's wrong? However, if you/other members abuse it's accepted? Clear logical fallacy here. Carry on making yourself appear stupid, sam.

The admin of this board asked me to change my name, I asked why because it doesn't look like it messes the forums up on my computer, hence wanting some form of example.

My avatar is personal choice, just like anyone elses. Have I commented on other people's avatars? Keep your snotty, attempted put downs to yourself.

The lyricist who has consequently wrote the lyrics in my signature has infact been noted as one of the best narrative lyricists of today. Those supposed emo lyrics, have surprisingly stemmed from ska music. It's funny how wrong conceptions and pre-judgements can be, isn't it sam?

Also, I acknowledge I don't make the rules. I'm not here to argue, however you could not resist making un-needed comments. In return, I'll make you look stupid without resultting to ad-hominem arguments.

Now, if someone would like to tell me how to change my name, be my ******* guest.

Oh, one last thing. You think abuse is going to change me? If abuse would change you, then you have serious problems with your own security.

Last edited:
What would you like your username to be AD and i will change it?

Status
Not open for further replies.