soxley123

Reaction score
Do regen players have haircuts? I know it sounds silly, but I bought a regen player last season, when he was 19, and he had long black hair (think Jonas Guttierez), and I just looked at his picture as there was an due to him getting injured, and he has shorter hair, with what LOOKS like a dyed stripe in it (think one of the ******* out of Mcfly).

Has the fame and lifestyle of Coca Cola league 2 got to my player so much that he's had a makeover?

Anyone else realised this or can confirm/deny this?

I have never noticed this, it is pretty cool though. But I have regen faces unticked, If i buy a regen I'll add my own picture for him.
Normally I'll just Google a random unknown footballer and use that picture for the picture of my regen.

I have never noticed this, it is pretty cool though. But I have regen faces unticked, If i buy a regen I'll add my own picture for him.
Normally I'll just Google a random unknown footballer and use that picture for the picture of my regen.

Thats actually a good idea. :)

yeah it adds that something better about your regens, if its a real footballers face, I normally go on a random teams website I no I dont no who the players are. Like the Chile Premier Divsion or anything, pick a player I want my regen to look like and there ya go lol.
Although one of my regens has my face lol.

I agree, a very good idea.

i hear its a random bug in the system, not sure but just what i hear

seems like a bug to me, I doubt its a feature.

my star russian regen used to have long blonde hair and now he has red short hear,

regen's do have haircuts..!
jst look at all ur regen's from time to time and u will realise the same will happen to all them that their appearance changes

how do you add pictures to specific players??

you will need to find a picture on your pc you want to be that players face, then download fmXML, and an image converter that change Jpeg into PNG.

Go into my documents, then sports interactive, the football manager 2009 and go into graphics, if you don't have a graphics make one yourself.

in the graphics folder make a folder called players, go in that and make another folder called English Premiership, then inside that one called (what ever your team is)

In that folder you need to put your picture. Before you picture goes there make sure you have converted it to PNG format.

Now open FmXML, and were it says browse select the directory of were you players picture is. then click on go, a small box will come up, in here type the players unique id in and press okay
Close the program.

On your FM game go to preferences and click on display and sound. Untick use skin cache and tick always reload skin on confirm.
Then press confirm and the player will have the picture you wanted.

http://files.filefront.com/fmxmlexe/.../fileinfo.html

http://total-image-converter.en.softonic.com/download

i had a south african called lefa rose, HUGE AFRO!, then next few weeks it was dreadlocks, then month later, afro again

yes they do change there hair. Regen was 16 and has short skin head, the following year his hair had grown out abit.

Also had a black keeper with afro, the following year he had it braided...

I've never noticed this before. Might check it out.
And, brilliant idea with adding faces.

well i think it's more of a bug and it just randomly changes and changes back. The regens facial stuff has to be improved anyway cause i get bored with a clone world of all the same heads in 2030. I don't use the faces pictures anymore there's just not enough variation

I have done as instructed but it isn't resizing pictures for me.

Any idea's on how to resolve this please?

that is pretty cool check this one out ive just done with the regen im currently trying to develop into a star